1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some AGL 5 questions

Discussion in 'Rules' started by der_narr, Oct 6, 2021.

1. der_narr

der_narr Member

Hello

I have some questions that came up while reading the AGL5 document.

1) Am I correct in assuming that the rule changes for Silenced from AGL 4 no longer apply in AGL 5?

2) Is it correct that due to the change in timing for removing the condition, a :O:hidden character is no longer protected from damage when he/she attacks an enemy character? Or am I forgetting something here?

3) I am having trouble understanding Taowu's Phantasmagorical Aura correctly.
    The English version reads "The next time during the same Round that they would gain any Tactic, they cannot draw a Tactic unless specified by the Scenario" while the Spanish version reads "La próxima vez que gane Frag durante esa misma Ronda, no podrá robar Táctica a menos que lo permita el Escenario".
    Which version is the correct one? A brief explanation of this rule change would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

2. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hello !

1) Every rule of the previous season is superseeded by the new season. So Silenced state comes back to normality as there is nothing about it in AGL5. Generally speaking, you will find every rule of the season into the season file. If it's not in it, then it's standard rule.

2) A hidden :O: character is still protected.On the discord channel, @-V- answered this question. Please find here the answer :
    When you declare the Action, LoS from target to Hidden :O: Aristo is blocked (unless range :L: 1-1 of course) . So, Hidden :O: Aristo removes the Hidden state after the Tactic step of the Face to Face roll. But as the LoS was blocked when the Action was declared, the Enemy cannot use his :2: to inflict damage :4:in return.
    Hope it helps.

3) Imho, the meaning of it is that if you kill Taowu as first frag in a round, you won't get any Tactics from killing another Aristo later in the round. But, with scenario Wanted for example, you will have a Tactic if your target grants you one while fragged (see the associated chart).

@-V- Could you confirm it all here please?

Neengash, der_narr and CAnon like this.
  3. der_narr

der_narr Member

@Ealthril:

Thanks for your answer.
    to 1: Yes, I know that, but... as you know, sometimes something is simply forgotten. I just wanted to be sure.
    to 2: Ahhh, I forgot about that. Seems to be a similar situation as Eclypse and Lunah from the FAQ.
    to 3: You seem to be right (regarding the spanish rules). I was just confused by the different terms.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation