1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Maggie self refill with baggage?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Knauf, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

So the Maghariba Guard has Baggage and a Mine Dispenser (disposable 2). Can it refill its own mines by spending an order? Baggage rule doesn't seem to contradict it, since maggie is always within ZoC of itself.

Am I missing anything here or can I just shoot several sets of mines per turn and create my personal minefield?

BAGGAGE AUTOMATIC EQUIPMENT
    Obligatory, No Roll.
    Effects
    • If an Allied Trooper is in Unloaded State (or has expended any uses of their Disposable pieces of Equipment or weapons) and is in Zone of Control of a Trooper in a non-Null state and possessing Baggage, the Allied Trooper can spend an Entire Order. The Allied Trooper, without requiring a Roll, will cancel their Unloaded State and regain all expended uses of all their Disposable weapons or pieces of Equipment. This effect may only be applied to one Allied Trooper per Order.
    • Recovering the use of Disposable weapons and pieces of Equipment does not affect any weapons and pieces of Equipment that were already deployed on the gaming table.

#1 Knauf, Oct 6, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    Jumara, Nuada Airgetlam and Hecaton like this.
  2. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Probably the emphasis is "if an allied trooper"... if it was something like "if a trooper in the players army...". Think about it, it really makes no sense why it wouldnt work except the wording is garbage. I think their should be a caveat in their that includes something like "if an allied trooper is in base to. As contact with a trooper with baggage,the allied trooper may assist the trooper with baggage to refill their own disposable equipment. That way you dont have to have 2 troops with baggage within ZoC of each other. Also, even if you paid the extra points for a baggage bot, the Maggie peppering the field like that is fucking disgusting :D :D :D

3. Ashtaroth

Ashtaroth Aragoto GP Organizer
    Warcor

upload_2021-10-6_9-45-59.png
    upload_2021-10-6_9-46-33.png

To me seems pretty self explanatory: Maggie, that is an Allied Trooper and is in the Unloaded State (or has expended disposable units) and is in the ZoC of a Baggage unit (itself), can spend an Entire Order to cancel the Unloaded State.

Not directly related, but do note that Engineer can Engineer themselves out of Isolation, and Doctors can Doctor themselves out of No Wound Incapacitation. I find nothing wrong with a Baggage Trooper being able to rearm themselves, it's no different than the abovementioned.

Jumara, Mahtamori, Mogra and 4 others like this.
  4. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

I like it, do it!!

Jumara likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation