1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will the new Dune bring Haqq sculpts?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Ghost_X, Jul 26, 2021.

1. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

I can only hope they do not continue the way of the hoodie shell suit material base models like the first Mukthar... I'm not fond of that look for Haqq whatsoever. There are so many great models for Haqq, the current (older) Saladin model among them, to inspire new sculpts. I'd like to see the new Saladin painted up, though I highly suspect from the render I will not be adding it to the collection over the old one.

Still waiting to see the new Dune, but most of what I see looks promising (please, no gold armour suits! lol).

emperorsaistone and KedzioR_vo like this.
  2. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

We had Lasiqs for that anyway.
    Although Mukhtar Hacker looks more like Zhayedan or something. Which is a problem on its own, I suppose.

Then again, yay for proxyability.

Danger Rose likes this.
  3. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Vulnerability (Total)

Just saw the new Dune last night and it is a fantastic film. Specifically, the art design & aesthetic is out of this world. Go see it on a big screen!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation