1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N4 and CodeOne Wiki Bugs

Discussion in 'Rules' started by ijw, Nov 10, 2020.

1. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

These should be listed in Army Infinity. :-(

2. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Searching for "Comms Attack" redirects directly to the Comms Attack subsection of the Labels page, rather than returning a results page. Consequently, there's no way to get a list of all pages containing the phrases "Comms Attack" (which one might want to do, for example, if one wanted a list of all the skills that are turned off by the Isolated state.)

3. ijw

Make sure you click on the bit saying ‘containing... Comms Attack’:
    9E11D894-7594-429F-904A-5290F8708B16.jpeg

The results in bold are existing page titles that match what you’ve typed in.

4. QueensGambit

Ah, thanks!

ijw likes this.
  5. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

There appears to be a mistranslation or disagreement between the Spanish and English text for the Impersonation state:
    (Changed two specific words to red for emphasis).

English: https://infinitythewiki.com/Impersonation_State
    • A Trooper that fails a WIP Roll to Discover an Impersonation Marker cannot attempt to Discover the same Trooper until the next Player Turn. Note that a Trooper that has been revealed, and re-entered Impersonation State again, does not count as the same Marker.
    Spanish: https://infinitythewiki.com/es/Suplantado
    • Si una Tropa falla la Tirada de VOL al tratar de Descubrir a un Marcador de Suplantado, no podrá intentarlo de nuevo hasta el siguiente Turno de Jugador. Una Tropa revelada que haya vuelto a entrar en estado Suplantado en ese mismo Turno de Jugador no cuenta como el mismo Marcador.
    Comparing with Camouflaged: https://infinitythewiki.com/Camouflaged_State
    • A Trooper that fails a WIP Roll to Discover a Marker cannot attempt to Discover the same Marker until the next Player Turn. Note that a Trooper that has been revealed, and re-entered Camouflaged State again, does not count as the same Marker.
    Spanish: https://infinitythewiki.com/es/Camuflado
    • Si una Tropa falla la Tirada de VOL al tratar de Descubrir a un Marcador de Camuflado (CAMO), no podrá intentarlo de nuevo hasta el siguiente Turno de Jugador. Una Tropa revelada que haya vuelto a entrar en estado Camuflado en ese mismo Turno de Jugador no cuenta como el mismo Marcador.
    The English version appears to be trying to elaborate on what specifically is prohibited being repeated, but it's doing so in an inconsistent manner that appears to be causing problems with the Impersonation state. (Why does it says "cannot attempt to Discover the same Trooper" and then say that a Trooper that has been revealed and re-enters Impersonation doesn't count as the same Marker?)

See also: https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/discovering-impersonation.39523/

6. ijw

This is not a bug in the wiki but in the rules text, please see the first post:

inane.imp likes this.
  7. QueensGambit

The wiki page for Impetuous doesn't list the FAQ question "How does movement work during Impetuous activations if you cannot reach Silhouette contact with an enemy?"

8. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

Infinity Army lists Chest Mines as having Double Shot; the Wiki's weapon summary chart doesn't. Wiki bug, or Army bug?

9. pseudonymmster

Symbiobomb lists itself as its own short skill/ARO. I don't see this anywhere in the pdfs (N4, Annex, or FAQ). As near as I can tell, the skill used for Symbiobombs is the same as for Pheroware which (again, as near as I can tell) is BS Attack.

https://infinitythewiki.com/SymbioBomb

10. QueensGambit

In the wiki weapons chart, the Multi Pistol's CC mode is missing the DA option.

11. QueensGambit

Searching for "mine dispenser" or "drop bears" redirects to the "mines" page, but that page doesn't have the rules for either mine dispenser or drop bears.

12. Mogra

Mogra Well-Known Member

https://infinitythewiki.com/Mines

Scroll down and you will find both.

Screenshot_2021-05-28-17-15-21-067_com.android.chrome.jpg

13. QueensGambit

Weird, the page ended at the "trigger area" diagram for me earlier today. It's working now. So, bug fixed, I guess.

14. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

About the Mine Dispenser in the Wiki, the reference could REALLY use the relevant range table that can only be find in the Weapon Chart

Mine Dispenser entry in the MINES page
    upload_2021-7-2_9-33-29.png

Weapon Chart
    upload_2021-7-2_9-34-16.png

15. shrikeh

shrikeh New Member

In Command Tokens, a minor pronoun inconsistency (italics mine for emphasis):

"The player who has the first Player Turn can make Strategic Use of Command Tokens during his Deployment. By spending one single Command Token during his Deployment he can:"​

However, in the later paragraph, it reverts to the more correct form:

"The player who has the second Player Turn can make Strategic Use of Command Tokens in the Tactical Phase of the adversary's first Player Turn. By spending one single Command Token at the end of the adversary's Order Count, they can choose one of the following options:"​

The second form should be used throughout.

16. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Is Multi Sniper Rifles having a B2 anti material mode intended?

17. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

For N4, I assume yes because the N4 rulebook, Army Builder, and Wiki all agree on it.
    For C1, not actually sure. The C1 rulebook shows B1, as does the C1 portion of the Wiki, but the army builder shows B2. I feel like, based on what we know about the army builder issues, the Army Builder must be wrong and it's B1 for Anti-Material Mode in CodeOne

18. kghamilton

kghamilton The_Omnishambles
    Warcor

CODE ONE
    Been reported on WGC Liang Kai has no martial arts where he does in N4

Attached Files:

19. kghamilton

Warcor

Also Liang Kai has an impetuous order which doesn’t exist in C1

20. kghamilton

Warcor

Oops just realised this is for wiki bugs not army bugs. Where do I post Army bugs?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation