1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing sleeves with Platinum Pledge?

Discussion in 'General' started by spice_melange, Sep 27, 2021.

1. spice_melange

spice_melange New Member

Hi all,

I just received wave 2 of my Platinum pledge on the weekend. Excited to have everything in hand and to continue painting and playing the campaign!

One of the first things I did was to use the remaining sleeves that were delivered in Wave 1 to sleeve the contents of Outcast and Revenant. I was disappointed to find that I was 70 sleeves short for the small cards (more than enough for the larger cards). Is this just me or has anyone else fallen to this?

2. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

To me it was the opposite: once all sleeved, I had leftovers from both (big and small). Not much to be of certain use, but at least enough t still have a future use to swap some damaged ones.

3. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

Same here. I even took time to count every small and big card (using the outcast/revenant manual lists) to be sure nothing was missing)

@spice_melange : All the sleeves (for base game + expansion) were supposed to be included in your wave 1 package. So either there was a mistake with your wave 1 packaging or you didn't order the correct add on (there were 3 level of sleeves add on)

Dragonstriker likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation