1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The un-BEAR-able wait is over!

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by colbrook, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

That right there, that is now another reason I'm starting to dislike the bear. GAHHH! Now that it's been pointed out I can't unsee it. The last thing I ever want to see Infinity do, is to draw any design inspiration from Warmachine.

2. McDevil

McDevil Well-Known Member

So no love for uszanka? :) Only cuz Warmachine do that to?

3. Torkijo

Torkijo Active Member

I like it - except the Bears Tactical rock and the seam across its head - so will be removing one and greenstuffing the other :-)

Savnock likes this.
  4. dah0rst

dah0rst New Member

Glad I based my Ariadnans on rocks anyway.
    But all in all I must admit that my initial hype for Kosmoflot degraded a lot. I hoped for a cool Retro-Futuristic Kosmonaut feel and got boring Rokots that look like stewardesses instead. The bear was another model I looked forward to, but I guess I stay with my trusty CHA and the Cameronians instead. I already regret buying Pavlov and the Lone Ranger in advance...

Modock and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  5. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Technically the Bearpode is a three-way mix of Bear, Dog, and Man. ManBearDog.

Zewrath, Dragonstriker and Kreslack like this.
  6. saint

saint Charming, but irrational

I think the aesthetic CB was going for sort of a 60's Soviet navy vibe, or at least thats the idea Bostria put in my head during the Crimson Stone previews. Personally Rokots where the thing i was least excited about with the sectorial (why are they garrison troops, why?!) but they where definitely the unit i was second most excited to paint; the Para-commando warms my cold FRRM heart. really can't wait to see and get The Bearpode, Kosmosoldat, and all the other new models Kosmoflot will bring.

7. deltakilo

deltakilo Bear of Butcher bay
    Warcor

The pose is a little bit of a let down. Hoping that the new material allows for easy conversion at least.

8. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Good luck with that.

9. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Maybe the scar is a joint line? Casting fangs and ears would be troublesome otherwise. OTOH, I would have tried a different split, with a lot or all the side fur in the top part and vertical splits bluring into the vertical fur lines.

10. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Well-Known Member

I hope there is an alternative arm in there so i dont have to chop the weapon of to give a chain rifle.
    At Least it's in plastic making the chopping life easier if there isnt one.

11. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

abandon hope

12. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

So what you’re saying is that Aleph needs to make an Al Gore to deal with this threat...

Death By Monkeys and Hecaton like this.
  13. Gwynbleidd

I rather like the bearpode. A little concerned about that line on his mouth considering that the antipodes have separate lower jaws and there’s no visible line after assembly... but I’ll wait to see it in the flesh. Other than that he looks quite neat. Would have liked a separate arm for chain rifle loadout but I didn’t expect one.

14. Bobblehead

Im a little more concerned about how CB managed to release a bearpode model with a weapon combination that does not exist as a profile...
    BSG in its hands and a Chain rifle on its back...

Pierzasty and Golem2God like this.
  15. Gwynbleidd

Rule of cool. If they could have strapped someone to its back wielding a heavy machine gun they would have. (I personally would love to see this).

saint likes this.
  16. Bobblehead

I would be more inclined to call it, the art of selling you the option you dont actually need so they can sell the one you need att a later stage.
    And the option you got now isnt even compatible with the controller that comes in the same box. :laughing:

luckily its "plastic" so its easy to cut of, print the correct gun and attach it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Golem2God likes this.
  17. Bobblehead

And by the way, the box says Code One but the BSG profile doesent even exist in Code One...

Pierzasty likes this.
  18. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

People always want to complaint.

Make one figure with both weapons to cover both profiles, so players only have to buy it once. BAD

Make a figure with a single weapon option (but i use mostly the other one, reeeehhhhh, bad corvus, they only want us to buy their product twice when i only need one.)

CB not releasing alternate arms.(when they rarely do) BAD

A Mão Esquerda and saint like this.
  19. Bobblehead

#Facepalm

20. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

* complain

And no, people want a good quality and useful product if they're paying through the roof for a shitcast model, silly.

Because CB doesn't realize which of the two profiles will be used more and couldn't release that profile first, right? They don't know their own game and couldn't predict what we want, is that what you're trying to say here?

Bobblehead likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation