1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mine triggered by multiple targets

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Knauf, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

So today I finally got my first couple of post-COVID games done with a friend of mine and it turns out I am super rusty. This situation came up and we weren't sure how to handle it exactly, so maybe you could help clarify:

Two holoechoes are sitting behind total cover, a mine covers the approach on the opposite side. Both move out from different sides into the trigger area of the mine, but there is no way the template overlaps both. Which Holoecho will trigger the mine and why?

holomine.png

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

The controlling player will have to choose which is the Main Target. There is no obligation to touch the one not chosen as Main Target that I have been able to find.

Knauf likes this.
  3. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

That is the controlling player of the mine? Can they just gamble like in other AROs to multiple Holoechoes? Their movement should be simultaneous, so this would make sense in terms of consistency.

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Yup, exactly that, but no range gambling since they are required to trigger on targets inside the trigger area

Knauf likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation