1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Jujaks and Korean character

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Triumph, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Amusedbymuse

Amusedbymuse Well-Known Member

During studio update Bostria mentioned that she is a Jujak and she can for fireteams with other Jujak and of course Shang Ji. Considering Duo im pretty sure that this is the Jujak fireteam he spoke of... Anyway during studio update we got 3d render of new Ye Mao, and it looks dope AF.

2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Mary? Could have fooled me. Seemed pretty playable. She made it pretty easy for the Sally to come around and HRMC the Shang Ji. The Shang Ji unit? Well, in this game they were unplayable since they were either isolated or immobilized the whole game.

3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Hahaha she's a small female model so they downgraded her flamethrower to light. Male privilege strikes again.

Meanwhile the Ye Mao hacker has decided to copy the Hac Tao in drawing a CCW to make sure one way or another somebody is getting "hacked"

Zewrath, nazroth and Amusedbymuse like this.
  4. Amusedbymuse

Amusedbymuse Well-Known Member

I hope its a typo with LFT, model looks like it has HFT.

5. Space Ranger

And needs a guy to form a core fireteam apparently.

nazroth and Triumph like this.
  6. Triumph

Goddamn Patriarchy strikes again!

Well she's going on the list of things I don't give a shit about, even if she's not utter shit like Gao she's still not really succeeding in making an argument to find a spot in lists or links.

Revisit in N5 if she gets a Krit overhaul. Maybe I'll buy the Jujak box then, no point for now though it's literally got nothing useful in it.

nazroth likes this.
  7. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Yep, that didn't surprise. Once they fixed shang ji yu jing needed a new unit to feel like a missed opportunity.

Mc_Clane likes this.
  8. Space Ranger

He looks like he's testing a wall to see where to stick that sword.

He's not bad but I'm not a fan of the fur-lined stuff. It looks a bit silly to me.

9. Mc_Clane

Mc_Clane Zhànzhēng bùzhǎng
    Warcor

do you think a NCO will be an interesting/fresh addition to play differently than... let's say a fireteam of wumings zuyongs. do we have 3 sectorials or one and the same with different names?

I had 0 hope for this character and it seems she went even below my expectations.

It seems CB just lacks the vision or interest to make fun yujing profiles :expressionless:

10. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

That's the thing though, we know they can. Look at Krit's resurrection. The Hulang's comeback. The Long Ya. Yu Jing has tonnes of really fun and interesting profiles, many of them recent. So it's not like they lack the ability for it, they've done it plenty of times.

Willen likes this.
  11. Mc_Clane

Mc_Clane Zhànzhēng bùzhǎng
    Warcor

I'm not totally sold for krit either... the FD profile has a huge deal of problems but at least is something relatively diferent... specially in IA (guilang minelayer does fairly the same with less problems)

it's not so dificult. here are some options relatively fit the theme of a basic HI troop with love for fire ammo
    • BS attack: continuous damage, chaincolt and hand grenades instead of flamer and mines
    • superjump+Heavy flamer(+1B) explosion and dogged
    • inmunity: continous damage or directly total inmunity
    • Paramedic (medikit+1B)
    • frenzy +3 dodge and some +CC prowess
    • BS 14 +grenade launcher
    • mine dispenser
    • regeneration and some basic reactive weapon... contender, e/mitter, flash pulse, light rocket launcher...

12. Triumph

I'm sure there's some random out there who's wondering when army updates for this lukewarm puke of a model, so for that lonely person, October 20th is the date you're waiting on.

I will accept the one like this post will get if you are brave enough to make yourself known.

wes-o-matic and Arschbombe like this.
  13. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Expectation:
    [​IMG]

Reality:
    [​IMG]

14. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

I don't know honestly... the only reason I suggested it is because WB doesn't have anything with NCO and I'm looking for (flavor?) excuses to be interested in this model - even if it's not good it would at least give me something to mess around with that way.
    I almost don't even need the JJs to be good - just something situational/polarizing or some sort of weakness/strength tradeoff would be good enough. I'd rather hate them than feel nothing.

15. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

As bland as that is, the asparagus will at least make me feel something when I'm in the bathroom later.

Hecaton, nazroth and the huanglong like this.
  16. the huanglong

It's the EM mine

Hecaton, Zewrath, nazroth and 2 others like this.
  17. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Mmm Budaejjigae my favorite

We're currently heavily disappointed to see our 2nd Korean Character's stats! :P

the huanglong likes this.
  18. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I’ll try her out for sure but damn…
    Hey I don’t care if it doesn’t make sense, it looks really cool and thats just as important.

19. the huanglong

Have to agree, the yemao models are on a streak. The profiles on the other hand are...

Lawson likes this.
  20. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

You guys, I think I just realized what White Banner's army identity is... they're trying to consolidate all the bad YuJing profiles into one place so that it's the Saltiest Sectorial. Really the ultimate embodiment of YJ :stuck_out_tongue:

Chaserabinov, Zewrath and nazroth like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation