1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing Agility values

Discussion in 'General' started by Gabbi, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Gabbi

Gabbi New Member

I have some issues understanding some Aristos' Agility values...

1) What's the point for Prysm to have a "shield" in her Agility? When a Character tries to disengage, he/she needs at least one "success". What's the point of cancelling Opponent's "successes" ?
    https://aristeiathegame.com/characters/prysm

2) What's the point for Murtair to have just a ! as his Agility? Not rolling dice, with a single ! he doesn't trigger anything. Also not rolling any dice he's unable to disengage ever..?
    https://aristeiathegame.com/characters/murtair

Thanks in advance and forgive me in case my questions sound stupid :)

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Not everytime you do a disengage roll is becouse you need to move, sometimes you do it to have an extra roll that can trigger a general switch.

1) Prysm :Q: is :.::1:, this is not a great roll to win a disengage roll but is really good to taunt :H: thanks to Prysm general switch.

2) Murtair :Q: is :3:, in this case is more of a fluff thing and a flaw. Murtair is a wild beast that cannot refuse to fight. If you really want to disengage whit Murtair you need to add extra dice to the roll and then that :3: helps thanks to the general switch.

Delta57Dash, Gabbi and Pierzasty like this.
  3. Gabbi

Gabbi New Member

I see, thank you!

So, the basic strategy with Prysm is: walk to an enemy, once you're in contact disengage, aiming not really to disengage but taunt him, then whatever the result, beat him (Gamma Radiation has range 1-2). Is this the idea?

#3 Gabbi, Aug 7, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    Delta57Dash and Croepoek like this.
  4. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

That’s basically the plan for her! :)

Gabbi likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation