1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intelcom in Supremacy

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Uthoroc, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Uthoroc

Uthoroc Well-Known Member

Hi folks! I'm pretty new to the ITS rules and I'm not entirely sure I am understanding the Intelcom rules correctly.

After drawing your classified cards you can decide to turn one of them into an Intelcom card, with the scenario telling you what you can do with it, right?

The Supremacy scenario allows each player 1 classified objective, tells me the following:

"INTELCOM CARD (PROVISIONS)
    The Classified Objectives with the [Planet] symbol give 1 extra Objective Point, but only if the player has less than 10 Objective Points."

But how am I to fulfill a classified objective, if the only card I have has been converted to an Intelcom card?

Or does that mean that classifieds with the [planet] symbol are ALWAYS worth an extra objective point? Given that I'm below 10 points of course?

Can anyone help me?

2. Ashtaroth

Ashtaroth Aragoto GP Organizer
    Warcor

You only renounce the classified to use them as INTELCOM Card - Support and Control - , or - Interference -.

In Supremacy the mode is Provisions.

Basically it means that classifieds with the [planet] symbol are ALWAYS worth an extra objective point, given that you are below 10 points. Yeah.

Uthoroc likes this.
  3. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

In this case Intelcom Card (provisions) just means you get +1MP for any fulfilled Classified objective with the [Planet/Map] symbol.

Only when the explaning text tells you to switch the CO for points or else ou won't be able to fulfil the CO.

Uthoroc likes this.
  4. Uthoroc

Uthoroc Well-Known Member

Ah, okay I get it. Thanks guys!

Ashtaroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation