1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pi-Well got shorter. What a twist!

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Lucian, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

If you don't want to use the model, that's fine. You're free to do that. But realize that your personal proxy rules have zero bearing on what other people are allowed to do. Especially in a tournament setting.

Personally, I have yet to have a game where S1 vs. S2 has mattered in any significant capacity, and I regularly run both Reex and Kaauri. Sometimes it lets me use various bushes and such for total cover, but I could do that anyways by merely lying Prone. S1 is still tall enough to peek over the cover of standard building edges, so the loss of 15mm of height shouldn't really affect all that much.

Besides, again: there are extremely few S1 models in the entire game. Servant bots, Reex, Kaauri, Puppetbots, and now Pi-Well are the only ones that come to mind. And this increases internal consistency, as Pi-Well is now the same silhouette as Puppetbots and Servant bots, and Pi-Well is essentially a mega-upgraded Servant bot. He also now matches his concept art in height:
    [​IMG]

So, while I get that having things be as clear as possible is desirable, I really don't think this is such a big deal. Especially since Infinity has much, MUCH worse examples of "what silhouette is this model." Like this abomination: [​IMG]

Good luck figuring out legal LoF to this guy without using a Silhouette Tempate.

(also as a quick aside: not all Humans are S2. Tarik Mansuri is S5).

Dragonstriker likes this.
  2. prophet of doom

prophet of doom Well-Known Member

I love the jumping wolver as a model, but from the gaming pov, it s not such a good model.

Delta57Dash likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation