1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Danger Rose's Wrecking Belles Doodles

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by Danger Rose, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

I've made art of my Odalisques, the Wrecking Belles, before; but I don't think I ever posted it here. So, I'm starting with the Main Character: Apple Pie in her Ramah Taskforce Tactical Suit. In game, she's a Namurr with Spitfire.

[​IMG]

2. Danger Rose

Next is Obliterette, whose codename became appropriate, being the main shooter of the Odalisques Fireteam. In Ramah Taskforce, she's a Nahab, usually with KHD.

[​IMG]

3. Danger Rose

Third of the four former Odalisques is Doc Starlight. She's way older than she looks and was a Doctor before she became an Odalisque. In Ramah Task Force she's a Hakim. Her miniature is a Isobel McGregor, since she had the goggles and pigtails that have always been heDoc Starlight's trademark.

[​IMG]

4. Danger Rose

The last of the four Wrecking Belles, Battle Charmer. The Ramah Task Force supersoldier profiles fit like a glove to the original concept of my characters. In this case, being a Mukhtar Hacker that "charms" (Spotlight/Carbonite/Oblivion) enemy units fits perfectly whith Battle Charmer's codename.
    [​IMG]

5. Danger Rose

And here are the miniatures the doodles are based on:
    [​IMG]

6. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

And freaking THIS is how you do "Your Dudes" :smile::+1:

Brokenwolf, Golem2God and Danger Rose like this.
  7. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Nice work, their adventures are always a highlight for me in every campaign, I am so glad they continue in the fanfiction section.

8. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Agreed. This is why I got into miniature wargaming in the first place. The hobby aspect of converting has incredible possibilities. It's great finding imaginative works like this on the internet.
    I feel the same. Rose's writing was enjoyable to read and I enjoyed them as well. Glad to see more works from his/her end of the Infinity universe.

@Danger Rose Your fanfiction of the Belles helped push me to work on my Infinity OCs in both model & fiction. I haven't finished them on either end, models or stories, but I hope to at least post summaries of them in the fanfiction section of the forum soon. I hope to at least reach your level of writing and do my characters justice like you.

Thank you for continuing to post your ideas and contributing to this forum & the infinity community. You have inspired & encouraged people to take the extra step/effort to make their hobby ideas a reality.

Danger Rose, Brokenwolf and jherazob like this.
  9. Golem2God

Oh before I forget what models/parts did you use to convert the Belles?

Danger Rose likes this.
  10. Danger Rose

Thank you! Like @Golem2God said, it's what got me into wargaming.

Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoy them.

Thank you for all your prasie and support!

- Doc Starlight is an Isobel McGregor from the Dire Foes 3 pack she was the easiest to do.

- Apple Pie is a Gorgos Pilot body + Penthesileia Bootleg head + green stuff to smooth the hair and hide the goggles.

- Battle Charmer is a Dragon Lady HVT body + Reverend Moria head + the arm of a Tohaa unit from the Spiral Corps Box set.

- Obliterette is a Wardirver body + Zamira Nazarova head + I can't for the life of me remember whose arms (probably a Tohaa's, but I'm not sure).

Cthulhu363, Golem2God and jherazob like this.
  11. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Very nice comic-work here. I also read some of your BR in the online-campaign(s) - always enjoyable. I like Battle Charmer here in both the doodle and the mini. Nice idea to combine Dragon Lady and Reverend.

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  12. Danger Rose

Yeah! The Dragon Lady is such a beautiful mini and I had no use for the Reverend Morias in my Bakunin lists (I played the Custodiers trio that antagonized the Wrecking Belles in a few stories); and the sculpts of their hoods have always been among my favorite heads.

Golem2God likes this.
  13. Danger Rose

[​IMG]

We don't care what it takes, we'll get the job done.

Logo for Apple Pie's Mercenary Company. I decided to go back to Qapu Khalqi. Ramah Taskforce is fine, but the more I played, the more I realized that what I really loved was fielding my Odalisques, and I really miss that. So, I'm making a successor force to the Sand Cats, using QK minis that were painted but never actually saw gameplay and are now cropping in my list-building, and other Haqq minis that have been primed forever and not even painted.

And now that I'm introducing new players to the game, I want to open a new chapter in the Wrecking Belles story. I'm aiming for an Escalation League if all goes well.

DaRedOne, Goonhammer, archon and 4 others like this.
  14. Danger Rose

[​IMG]

The Wrecking Belles will be going to Mission Critical 2023, May 6th-7th, in Weston, WI; which means there will be Malort involved.

I'm still learning digital art, and I'm happy I was finally able to draw again since September 2022 (talk about artist block).

15. psychoticstorm

Nice looking forward to their new adventures.

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  16. Danger Rose

Doodles from the Operation Hungry Walrus Campaign so far

[​IMG]
    Scarlet Tanager re-marries her ex-husband, Sheikh Dumar Al Dagher.

[​IMG]
    Homage to Escape from New York.

[​IMG]

Scarlet Tanager wants to speak to the manager.

17. psychoticstorm

I really like the narrative tie ins with the actual games.

Golem2God and Danger Rose like this.
  18. Danger Rose

Thanks! It's what drew my into tabletop games, and what makes Infinity my favorite one. The games themselves feel cinematic, and writing in-game adverse outcomes is a challenge I like to tackle.

jherazob likes this.
  19. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

That is true, infinity could give us really interesting and cinematic moments.
    I’ve started to make personal background for my armies this way. (Of course not forgetting the story of howl faction. My story is about only my groups. And this way each miniature becomes a character)
    And sometime have ideas for the stories. I am not good with English to express everything in a proper way, but at least I can formulate the main moments and may be for future rpg for friends.

I really like, how are you creating stories for your characters. (Illustrations also, and it fuses together well)

Golem2God and Danger Rose like this.
  20. Golem2God

@Danger Rose Wonderful art to showcase your story narrative games. I enjoy this kind of creativity immensely.

Danger Rose likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation