1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any fanmade Conversion Guides 2D20 to N4?

Discussion in 'Modiphius Entertainment' started by Pettynyt Pelaaja, Jul 21, 2021.

1. I was wondering if there is a document with a conversion guide to be able to transform the RPG characters into troops for the miniatures game (like the one in the Player's Guide for N3).

I have asked Modiphius and they have indicated that there is none, nor is there a plan at this time to do so. Has anyone developed a fanmade guide that might work?

Golem2God likes this.
  2. borisgreymenace

borisgreymenace killer heckler

not that i'm aware of. but i think it's possible to workout by comparing N3 to N4 alguacil. skills are another beast due to the unnesting but i haven't looked at the end of the player's guide recently to know what the impact might be.

3. RAF

RAF Something Wicked

Two most visible changes betwen N3 and N4 are MOV (for MI and some HI) and increse of CC for some models.
    So if character have heavy armor he can have MOV 4-4 or 6-2, and if he is good in close combat, you may boost his CC (most N4 changes are betwen 1 an 3 point).

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation