1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Listing SWF

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Doa, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Doa

Doa Well-Known Member

Hi guys, i am starting play swf and after three games i ask you some advice.
    I am trying to put Together a list for mindwipe and(as usual) I am overthinking about it and just made 4 list XD
    Every list has gunnar, liang Kai and the nco to maximaze the orders.
    Here are the lists, which one should i play?
    Thanks for help me :)

Mindwipe 1.0
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    FUSILIER (Lieutenant) Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 10)
    FUSILIER (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse ( | Deployable Repeater) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    FUSILIER (Paramedic) Combi Rifle ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    FUSILIER Missile Launcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 15)
    FUSILIER MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 17)
    LOCUST (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) Breaker Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( ) / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 32)
    NISSE (Paramedic) Combi Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 30)
    NISSE Heavy Machine Gun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 34)
    GUNNAR MULTI Rifle(+1 Dam), Chain-colt / Pistol, Trench-Hammer, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 34)
    LIANG KAI Chain Rifle, Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse / Pistol, EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 21)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    LOCUST (Hacker, Hacking Device) Breaker Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( ) / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0.5 | 34)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    SHONA CARANO Submachine Gun, Nanopulser(+1B), Flash Pulse / Pistol, EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 27)

5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Mindwipe1.1

FUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 10)
    KARHU Feuerbach(+1B), AP Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 35)
    LOCUST (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) Breaker Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( ) / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 32)
    GUNNAR MULTI Rifle(+1 Dam), Chain-colt / Pistol, Trench-Hammer, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 34)
    MACHINIST WinterFor (Mimetism [-3], Terrain [Total]) Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 18)
    LIANG KAI Chain Rifle, Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse / Pistol, EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 21)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4
    LOCUST (Hacker, Hacking Device) Breaker Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( ) / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0.5 | 34)
    SHONA CARANO Submachine Gun, Nanopulser(+1B), Flash Pulse / Pistol, EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 27)

5 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Mindwipe1.1a

MACHINIST WinterFor (Mimetism [-3], Terrain [Total]) Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 18)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1
    WARCOR (360º Visor) Flash Pulse ( ) / Stun Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)

5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Mindwipe 1.4

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    KNIGHT OF JUSTICE (Hacker, Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( ) / Heavy Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0.5 | 46)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    NISSE (Paramedic) Combi Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 30)
    WARCOR (360º Visor) Flash Pulse ( ) / Stun Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Urobros likes this.
  2. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Hello,

I had several matches with Winterforce and I'm really happy with the way Winter worked. Mindwipe: " a kind of missions which don't suits too much with Winterforce".

About your "lists".

Shona and Liankai are "the best option" to "explode" the Server. So, don't be afraid of use both in every Mindwipe lists. Gunnar isn't the best, because trench-hammer has disposable (3), but is an option and you can use that "extra order" to bring closer the "serverdestroyers" (Shona or D-Charges guys).

Mindwipe1.0

I will change Shona putting her in the first group, you can place Liangkai instead. The "shaolin" could do better use of the oder pool in the "second group" than Shona, and don't forget that "Shona is Wildcard" so you can use her as a "solo hunter" and too as "a replacement" for one of your fireteams. If you leave her there you will need 2 command tokens to do that.

I will change too the "paramedic nisse" for a Karhu engineer (D-Charges). You can switch the fusilier FO for another Fusilier paramedic. Even if you bring Shona into the first group you can "put Shona" in the Nisse "haris" (a haris of 2) and attach the "karhu" to Gunnar, you will have more "orders efficience".

Mindwipe1.1 or Mindwipe 1.1a

This one it is really similar to the changes I told for the "1.0". I only have to say about this one, "switch positions between Shona and Liangkai"

Mindwipe 1.4

Forget about "nisse paramedic" and put a "karhu engineer in that haris". Move LiangKai and Warcor to group 1 and put 2 fugazzi in group 2. I think this will the opptimized order one :) in this case.

I believe any of the four list could do pretty well the job. If you are the first player don't be afraid of use the "locust" rolling for infiltration. If one of then "nails the spot" it coul be possible to put down the server really quickly :)

Golem2God likes this.
  3. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

Shona is a wildcard in SWF, I’d move up into one of those Haris teams instead of Gunnar so that she can smash the servers with a burst bonus in CC. A Knight of Justice could do well in the same situation. It’d be slightly less efficient at smashing servers, but could make an excellent point for the Haris team.

Urobros likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation