1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chaksa Longarms for Starmada

Discussion in 'O-12' started by D_acolyte, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

HRL not ML, only ML is on the Kappa and the GML bot.

xagroth likes this.
  2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

And the Riot Grrl, but in an offensive haris offers a cheap AP weapon... sadly, the only wildcards in Bakunin are atm the common ones (the wulver, the tsyklon and the vostok). So you are forced to get 2 longarms and the vostok for an offensive Haris, but... riot grrrls...

Also, the tsyklon thread is another one ;)

Yeah, I always mix those two weapons in the forum (never on the table, there I read the list all the time XD). In spanish, I mostly use the wildcard "lanzapatadas" (potato thrower) when talking about ML/HRL, since no unit I can think of has access to both.

Tourniquet likes this.
  3. LucaGirolami

LucaGirolami Well-Known Member

I actually used them with a degree of succes, just once, in Looting and Sabotaging.

g+oIc3Rhcm1hZGEAgSwBAQMBhR4BAgAChR4BAQADhR4BAQA=

Haris to boost a Dam 16 AP Exp Autocannon.

Admittedly I should have field two Crushers to destroy AC2. The game went pretty good anyway.

D_acolyte likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation