1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error on loading forum page

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by tox, Jan 12, 2021.

1. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

Every time i try to load the forum i get

400 Bad Request
    Request Header Or Cookie Too Largenginx

Then i have to clear coockies and it loads again, but every single time i close the window and reopen it, i get this message. I have this problem since yesterday, some other users had it for days now.

On Chrome up to date. Inkignito mode seems to resolve the problem.

2. Forbino1

Forbino1 Well-Known Member

Same problem.

3. Forbino1

Getting this again. Had to use Edge just to do this, problems are always on Chrome, but only for this site and I'm not ditching chrome Also forums don't lead for me on my phone if I've strictly cellular/not on wi-fi. Shouldnt say wont load, takes so long to load each page its not worth doing.

4. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

Clearing cookies and cache is enoug. I had the same problem yesterday.
    It seems that sometimes the coockies from the various part of the CB environment (Forum, Site, Store, Corvus ID) grow to the title of CoocieMonster and crashes the loading.

5. Forbino1

Yeah, sick of doing it. Feeling problem reported, at this point and expecting their IT people to fix it. Guess whether or not the site lets me in will be the universe telling me whether I should be here. Pissy I know, but come on, its basic IT support of their own infrastructure.

6. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

It's been how many years, 4-5, since we were promised a solution to the logout problem? :D

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation