1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariadna TAG dreaming

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Keith, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Keith

Keith The Raven Lord

Okay… this is totally just daydreaming based on the fact that they confirmed that Ariadna would get its first official tag with CodeOne. If Tags in Ariadna are not your thing, no worries. This is just a fun speculation of things that might be cool to have in its design. In terms of looks I think another non humanoid like Maggy would be really cool. Maybe a bipedal bot similar to Metal Gear or a futuristic tank-like thing. This is a profile I was thinking about.

Mov 6-4, cc 23, bs 14, ph 17, wip 14, arm 9, bts 6, str 3, s 8, ava 1

Skills/equipment,

ECM -6: courage: guard: bs attack (+1 b): bs attack +1 dmg: cc attack AP: sensor: tactical awareness: immunity (critical): immunity (shock): Gizmokit ph 12: Manned:

Loadout 1

Autocannon, T2 rifle, light flamethrower (+1b) DA ccw

Loadout 2

AP hmg, smg, heavy flamethrower, DA ccw

Loadout 3

T2 marksman rifle , grenade launcher (+1b)(+2dmg), T2 heavy pistol, Heavy flamethrower, DA ccw
    Equipment: x visor,

Pilot

Mov 4-4, cc 23, bs 11, ph 11, wip 14, arm 1, bts 0, w 1, s 4, ava 0

Skills/equipment

Engineer: Guard: Courage: gizmokit: sensor:

Loadout

Smg, light flamethrower, DA ccw

I really like the idea of a trained Antipode that helps protect it from cc monsters and other close threats. And guard is a more unique skill than a synchronized peripheral. And that the it follows the pilot too.

Let me know what you all think and if there’s something you’d like to see that makes it fluffy and interesting.

Ugin likes this.
  2. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

It will probably just be an Anaconda resculpt.

ZlaKhon and Mogra like this.
  3. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

An Anaconda resculpt and broader availability of it in Ariadna would be logical. But the RM-100 shall be the dream forever.

deltakilo likes this.
  4. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

B6 T2 Autocannon please.

Deathwig, McKaptain and Keith like this.
  5. Keith

Keith The Raven Lord

See… that’s the kind of dreaming I’m talking about! Lol Well done!

Nuada Airgetlam and McKaptain like this.
  6. HowardDeanFan

HowardDeanFan Member

If anyone has seen Dominion Tank Police, I always thought Ariadna should, instead of a "TAG" get a mini tank in the style of Bonaparte, the mini urban tank or, maybe something similar looking to metal slug tanks.

Similarly, I kind of wish they would get more REMs in the same style of the Traktor Mul. I really like the idea of them having a couple of, what are essentially a series of mini-tanks that are less "robot" shaped. I just think it would be a cool thing more than a "practical" thing.

The other option is something like the Blackjack but bigger...

The other OTHER option is having a Dog Warrior who is covered in armor which, now that I think about it, is actually a really sweet idea but they would end up being impetuous and I don't know if I love that. Still, the idea that they take their best trained Dog Warriors and give them a full suit of Mormaer armor, including the little arm shield and stuff, is extremely cool.

Attached Files:

Wiredin, Deathwig and Cthulhu Fhtagn! like this.
  7. Keith

Keith The Raven Lord

I really like all of these! I think more “tank” remotes would be great. I was a little bummed when the new TAK mules just had minelayer and +1 bs. I was hoping for something more there.

And your Dog Warrior in powered armor is amazing! Maybe something like the Polaris team where there is a controller that makes them regular and not impetuous. :D

HowardDeanFan likes this.
  8. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

Cthulhu Fhtagn! Active Member

More loadouts for our Traktor MULs would be great. Give us one with a Autocannon and one with a Bullets (T2 or Spitfire/HMH). We demand it! We are dozens!

HowardDeanFan likes this.
  9. McKaptain

My hopes and dreams for Ariadna REMs:

upload_2021-7-4_2-41-45.jpeg

10. Hansolo

Hansolo Well-Known Member

Maybe I'll be in minority, but I'd prefer to keep TAGs away from Ariadna.

What draw me to this faction (and IMO is huge part of their identity) is being the underdogs in highly advanced battlefield. No modern tech, no hacking shenanigans, no advanced units, just simple men and women using their wits and skills to win their fight.

Need something to count as TAG for scoring or whatever? There are S5 HIs, Polaris, Dog Warriors (heck, make a special armored one, why not). Just don't go with full blown TAG. Infinity factions are getting more and more homogeneous even without it.

Mogra, Ghost87, McDevil and 1 other person like this.
  11. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

We could always buy the license of the previous Maghariba ...

12. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

make the resculpt look good, add some weapon options unique to Ariadna (Mine dispenser?) and I am more than happy. Ariadna specific pilot is my wildest dream

13. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Now we've got space tech and a relevant area of the military devoted to naval stuff, the tech should be there to make tags. Mercs are much better developed as a "thing" in game too, no reason we couldn't have merc tags in like the anaconda (mrrf already has access)

ETEA likes this.
  14. Jukebox3113

Jukebox3113 Highlander

Id like a S6 chonky mix of the Anaconda and the Blackjack.

MOV 6-4. CC 22. BS 14. PH 14. WIP 13. ARM 6. BTS 3. STR 2. S 6.

Equipment- X-Visor

Skills- ECM -6, Escape System, BS Attack (T2), BS Attack (+2 damage), Immunity (Critical), Immunity (Shock), Courage, Dodge (= 11), Transmutation (W), Tactical Awareness, Gizmokit (PH =12).

Battle Ravaged
    CC 20. BS 13. PH 12. WIP 13. ARM 4. BTS 0. STR 1. S 6.

WEAPONS-
    Variant #1- AP Spitfire, Chain Rifle, Panzerfaust, Chest Mines, AP CCW.

Variant #2- Portable autocannon (+1B), Chain Rifle, SMG, Chest Mines, AP CCW

#14 Jukebox3113, Jul 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  15. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

I think that S8 template that looked to be in Crimson Stone was a pretty good hint of what we can expect for an Ariadnan TAG.

I'm really hoping for ARM 9-10

Undamaged
    CC19 BS14 PH18 WIP13 ARM10 BTS6 STR2 S8

Battle Ravaged
    CC15 BS12 PH16 WIP12 ARM5 BTS3 STR1 S8

I think that it is probably pretty close to what I'm expecting. For stats

Skills are pretty up in thr air. But I'm expecting to see these

Undamaged
    ECM : Guided (-3), BS Attack (+1 damage), BS Attack (AP), Immunity (Shock), Courage, Dodge (= 9), Transmutation (W), Tactical Awareness, Gizmokit (PH =12).

Battle Ravaged
    BS Attack (+1 damage), BS Attack (AP), Immunity (Shock), Courage, Dodge (= 9), Transmutation (W), Tactical Awareness, Gizmokit (PH =11).

I'd love to see BS Attack (+2 damage), Immunity (AP), Berserk (+3)

If it did get AP Immune it should be stripped off in battle ravaged. Which incentivizes you to try and fix it before that, cause you can't get it back once it's down, and you can't get back to full STR either.

I think all TAGs should have berserk as a standard skill. If you can't take them out in an abush or while you have the initiative. They should be able to just take a swing at you.

I expect it'll have and HMG or AP HMG, Chain Colt, Maybe a panzerfaust.

I'd really love for it to have Grenades and or Drop Bears

#15 Kreslack, Jul 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  16. McKaptain

I fo
    I would be surprised to see a “Battle Ravaged” state for the TAG as it will also be a C1 release. As far as I know, transmutation is thus far not in C1. Certainly possible that it would have an extra structure in C1 and battle ravaged in N4.

17. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

i remember in the N1 rulebook that they had given key traits for Ariadnan tags being unhackable with the reason given their tech is so obsolete that hacking devices cant interface with them XD

i would expect their tags to be equipped with the same or similar gear as striker chimeric from my fanfic

#17 dhellfox, Jul 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  18. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Well, when the video of the profiles drops with the Code One army later today, we'll find out what TAG is the Code One TAG. Still a little disappointing the Szalamandra is the Nomad one tbh so I'm leaning more towards Anaconda again.

19. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

I was hopefully speculating for N4, I have no idea what it will be in code one.

20. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

I think the old anaconda is most likely, it's an ancient sculpt. That must be due for renewal. Mrrf have had it for many years. Would make sense for it to be the ariadnan tag

McKaptain likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation