1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Pettynyt Pelaaja, Jun 6, 2021.

1. .

#1 Pettynyt Pelaaja, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2022
    timberfox and SupersexyJohn like this.
  2. cory

cory Well-Known Member

We currently allow shooting and movement over but not under because of angle issues. Another aspect of the debate is a prone model, they may lose cover altogether, even if they have crawled under the car, because they are not in contact with it.

One alternative to round bases is a semi transparent overhead silhouette that looks like a shadow. Make it clearer when a model has cover, but restricts conventional bases to playable trooper models only.

3. .

#3 Pettynyt Pelaaja, Jun 9, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2022
  4. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

From a practical standpoint I play terrain vehicles as solid boxes as far as the gap between wheels the ground and top chassis is concerned, the same goes with any building elements that share the same issue.

borisgreymenace and DukeofEarl like this.
  5. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

It depends on your community. I find fun social groups will all agree to not shoot beneath it. But if you want to have something concrete to avoid arguments I'd put an I shaped piece on the bottom, blocking any line of sight beneath it. Make sure it connects to each tire.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation