1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In The Future

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Space Ranger, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

lol maybe not re-creation but great great grandson/daughter would be awesome too.

If we got another re-creation, I'd want our own version of Achilles. Guan Yu.

[​IMG]

#41 Space Ranger, May 11, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
  2. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

They could easily give us a choice of both. I want impersonation badly but I'm not ready to sacrifice those minesweepers now that my field supply of Kuang Shi has been diminished

3. Space Ranger

My mine sweepers of choice have been Yao Zao. I once dodged 3 mines with one of them. Tons of fun!

YueFei23 and the huanglong like this.
  4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Might be a meta thing, but I have experienced considerably fewer minelayer style troopers in N4 than previously - I've been the most prolific perpetrator of massed mines so far. Sufficiently few that dodge-and-triage is capable of handling them. I've had a much greater need for units to deal with repeaters as those have become a lot more common mid-table and that practice has greatly affected viability of Kanren (of the hacker variety) negatively.

YueFei23 and the huanglong like this.
  5. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

I've been looking to convert that hulang shock troopers out of a domaru, as it's the same armor minus the shoulder pads and thigh plates.

But yes, I agree that a lot of these models are on my wishlist. More jujak, yemao and an actual tian please cb.

the huanglong likes this.
  6. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Sorry for the double post... but this. Please this. Burn it all!

Get rid of the breaker rifle, and go full incinerary rounds to make Svarheima a wonderful funeral pyre.

Space Ranger likes this.
  7. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

I'm hoping for:

- Liu Xing MR
    - Updated Rui Shi/Lu Duan
    - Hundun HRL
    - Hsien MMR

8. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

I just want my freaking Long Ya.

It's annoying to have an eternal proxy on something I use constantly.

Ecthelion and Knauf like this.
  9. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

At least half of my original su jian has a purpose for the time being.

[​IMG]

#49 the huanglong, Jun 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    YueFei23, Chaserabinov and Willen like this.
  10. Space Ranger

So we are getting Shang Ji: MR, HRL, HMG, tinbot. After that Jujak: ML, Spitfire, Combi. Combi is also a character.

I still want:
    Liu Xing Multi Rifle
    Guilang Hacker
    Hulang SMG

I think more people need to ask them to include multiple arms and heads. Especially if they are going take years between figures. I'm fine with buying the figure twice if I can use different arms and heads on each.

I forgot to add that even though it's not YJ. ABH is going to get a motorcycle profile. Something cool for Vanilla and ISS.

#50 Space Ranger, Aug 3, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    Dragonstriker likes this.
  11. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Liu Xing MR is very important, as it is the SO version. I wonder that we not already see a minimum of two Lius concidering how many Fraactas they pumped out for example.

Guilang also is important as we only have the old combi model.

Hulang - if only they put extra arms in the blister at his release (same for Krit and Tai ... sigh ...)

I still want also:

Tian Guo - what takes you so long to bring out a blister of this one, I even buy it, when it comes together with a Karhu Feuerbach ;-)

Long Ya - even before all the above please

Yes the ABH is a nice addtion. I like the model, but never felt the urge to buy it, I rolled 18 once and just replace the ABH with alternate Penny ;-)

12. Space Ranger

We need something with Madtraps too. We have 5 troops that can take Madtraps and 1 with Crazy Koalas. Only one guy has them and he's a part of a box set. I have a feeling they have waited on Pheasant, Zhanying, Kanren because they are going to put ISS to pasture. So the Tian Gou had better come with them! :rage:

13. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

There are nice third-party mad traps from Monstrous Makings if you need a few more.

14. Space Ranger

Cool but if it's 3d print it's not possible. I don't have a printer and don't know any around me.

Edit: And it shouldn't have to be that way. Why have they not just come out with some? Both Yu Jing and O-12 use them.

15. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

They sell pre-printed, and STL models were available through the patreon at some point.

16. Space Ranger

Incoming Jujaks and a character we neither wanted or needed is coming out but they still have a lot of things that i'd like to see come out.

Proxy is great but I prefer WYSIWYG if I can. I get sick of reminding people what the guy and weapon is. I try to get as close as I can at least.

I think we NEED a Combi Guilang. Regular or Hacker. I take the FO more than any other profile.

I'd still like a Liu Xing too.

17. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Guilang is the best trooper in YJ, and every faction that gets it probably wants at least two in pretty much any list they make. The fact that only one is available, and it's exclusive to a starter set, is pretty criminal considering that.

Long Ya is similar, although slightly less egregious for not being The Hero of the State Empire.

18. Space Ranger

The same with the sniper from way back in Beyond Red Veil. You can't even get that anymore.

19. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

And the sniper one isn't what I'd consider one of CB's finer sculpts. She's already very tiny even for a female sculpt from CB, and the hunched over pose makes her look even smaller. In addition, what detail you can make out that isn't occluded by the rifle has not aged well at all compared to the modern BSG sculpt.

Lastly, the sniper rifle itself is positioned in a fashion that is just asking its spindly tip to get damaged or bent I trimmed mine down to a bullpup combi to mitigate the issue.

A modern, basic combi Guilang is well beyond needed at this point.

20. Chaserabinov

Chaserabinov Well-Known Member

Could You elaborate a bit how You use them? I also like them on paper and include 1-2 in almost every list, but somehow I seem not to use them properly. Sure, Minelayer is helpful in slowing down the opponent`s advance into the midfield, but what else can they do? In my case, they either die way to easy (due to me deploying them in an easy reachable place and the opponent just wasting them in his active turn), or I deploy them in such an inaccessible spot (like on a high rooftop or sth) that moving them to do something seems to be too order intensive, so they just stand there for the entire game. 26+ pts for a cheerleader (+ minelayer) seams a bit steep.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation