1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS prize suggestion: Order Dials

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Triumph, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I've seen alot of different things to track orders. Started off with paper tokens and bottle cap protectors, got various third party acrylic tokens, got custom cut tokens, even ordered in order boards.

A while back I had alot of these cut from acrylic.

[​IMG]

Image is a bit potato but these are order dials each made from two 50mm acrylic circles with holes cut for 3mm magnets to hold each half of the dials together. I've been trickling these into the community over the last couple of years through prize support for tournaments.

They are extremely popular with my local player base. Personally they're my favourite way to track orders as they heavily reduce the amount of token clutter on the table and they're less prone to being lost or knocked off the table being much larger than your average single token. I've been using these ones in the picture for a few years now and I haven't seen anyone outside of our community with dials for order tracking yet so I thought I'd throw these up as a suggestion.

My favourite part of the ITS12 pack has been the factional silhouette markers along with the various other rare and special tokens/game accessories that have come with all the previous kits. Just throwing this out there as an idea for future prize support. Mine are very very basic they're just single piece acrylic with numbers etched in with a laser and then painted with contrasting colours by hand, but I'd be keen to see some higher quality ones. Or hell, if CB made high quality factional dials like those new Yu Jing dice for sale I'd buy them in a heartbeat, just putting that out there @Koni.

2. quaade

quaade Well-Known Member

Those would be extremely nice to have. I think they should just be made in general and then a special Order wheel was in the ITS package.

3. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

I take note for this, not for the next pack because we are working on it, but maybe next one ;)

kinginyellow and Triumph like this.
  4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I recently purchased one of these, similar idea to what I had made but with better professional polish.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation