1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackjack

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Duront, May 5, 2021.

1. Duront

Duront Well-Known Member

Hello! I wanted to ask how do people use the Blackjack in USARF?

Do you use the Sniper as an ARO piece or the HMG in the active? or just not take him?

2. VictarionLifekeeper

I don’t play USARF, so I have no experience playing with the Blackjack. But I have faced it a couple of times. The HMG hits hard in the active turn, and the T2 Sniper on ARO punishes you if you don’t have a solid plan for bringing it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

My experience using them was in N3 so take it with a grain of salt. I’d deploy a sniper grunt team on one flank and keep the T2 sniper blackjack as my reserve model. They would counter deploy the core team and then I’d deploy the blackjack to cover their alternate approach route. He seldom lived but he’d often burn off so many orders it would be worth the trade.

4. Harlock

Harlock Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I use Blackjack Hmg Ap to acrive turn

5. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

In n4 I've had mixed success with the sniper black jack. A bad f2f with a multi sniper or some t2 can really ruin his day (I've faced a lot of CHA lately). Grunt snipers or a marauder core can lock down a flank much more effectively. That said those options don't cost only 38 pts. So he's a good defender if you're going with an offensive core. Just don't expect him to do the job of a traditional camo/memetism/msv sniper profile in a high exposure sniper tower because he can have a bad day with a tooled up sniper or a core trying to kill him.

That said, unlike n3. In n4 I'm loving the aphmg blackjack as a heavy hitter/Rambo. If he can get some good pie slices he'll butcher s core with a little bit of health insurance due to his high armor.

mightymuffin likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation