1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chaksa for all? Me not like.

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Nuada Airgetlam, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Arloid

Arloid Well-Known Member

Mk12 seams fine, not great but for an swc free weapon it is decent together with the e/m nade chaksa. Autocannon isn't too bad in a link but all of them really raise or fall on if they can link or not.

(And get cheaper)

Trade_Offer_I_Receive_You_Receive_TikTok_Meme_Template.jpeg

#21 Arloid, Apr 27, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    Hecaton likes this.
  2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

That's what I thought. We'll see.

Nuada Airgetlam and Mogra like this.
  3. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Fluffwise I struggle for the use with O-12. Sure the could be an "offer" from the Tohaa to battle the CA thread. Otherwise arent this basicaly more or less alien races, that were originaly pressed - more or less - in service (I am not so deep in Tohaa fluff)? So that would not be O-12 style.

Bakunin - I can see them here. Fancy alien-stuff. They have already some freaky bioenchanced things.

Pan O use Helots, so they are used to work with aliens. Same for WC because they are neighbours to SWF. Maybe the Chaksa are resilent with extreme cold. I still wonder, why Pan O has no PAC TAG with B+1 :scream:

If they are linkable in this sectorials (and I guess they will be), you have at least a ARO-Haris with a scary gun. But don´t think this secorials are in dire need of this nor do I think, that I am eager to use them.

4. Hachiman Taro

Hachiman Taro Inverted gadfly

Even with Wildcard I cant see ever taking them in Bakunin unless the profiles or cost get some adjustment.

csjarrat likes this.
  5. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

Hey! Friends, Not Food!

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  6. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

I suspect there'll be some profile tweaks. Otherwise they can stick them in every force and still not sell any

Henshini and Hachiman Taro like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation