1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The art of losing!

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by wuji, Apr 26, 2021.

1. wuji

wuji Well-Known Member

Name units, lists and experiences where you were just having fun losing. A unit or list that you don't care if it succeeds at it's mission cause it's just so much fun to put on the table, if it dies attempting to do something the better. Or maybe it just fails roll after roll and it doesnt piss you off at all cause a unit or list or experience on the table is bringing you something more valuable than winning, joy.

#1 wuji, Apr 26, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  2. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Mirage-5. Plonking Duroc and Margot in enemy DZ is satisfaction enough. Everything else is a bonus.

dhellfox likes this.
  3. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

little can top surprise dogface XD

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  4. Nuada Airgetlam

With a sweet layer of Moblot ;)

5. Skjarr

Skjarr EI Mouthpiece

Daturazi. I enjoy these raving maniacs a lot. I have a tendency to sort of roleplay them a lot of the time. I think "What would a Dat do here?" rather than "What is objectively the best play here?". The answer is usually "Swing the axe!".
    It results in some sub-optimal plays but it entertains me.

wuji, Dragonstriker and jake richmond like this.
  6. jake richmond

jake richmond Well-Known Member

Always Daturazi. They've always been good, but I often use them as my main attack pieces, even when thats a bad idea. If I see an opening for them its hard to resist running them up the table and wasting all my orders slaughtering whatever they can get close too.

7. Nuada Airgetlam

Also, Igao. Nothing like infiltrating a CC23, MA3, CC -3, CC: Shock+DA, Stealth+Eclipse murder machine at half line and then see the opponent's face, because OH LAWD HE COMIN' :yum:

Is he gonna die? Probably. Doesn't matter.

8. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Kiuutan with E/M mines. Unmasked, but with both bug and mate, as a last piece close to where the enemy Core is. Hell, he's gonna die for sure, but he will take A LOT of dakka to go down, plant a few E/M mines and possibly Isolate somebody.
    First time I used him like that, my opponent lost about 8 orders to kill him, after which his unrecoverable remains were surrounded by three mines and I had forgotten that, while trying to isolate the enemy LT was kinda hopeless (damn Brigada in core with a Tinbot Evader), I could have deployed the Mirrorball.

Also, Achilles AKA Blondie-Missile... or the Proxy Mk2 with HRL (she dies a lot, but also... she has killed more TAGs as an ARO piece than all my other units in ARO combined XD)

wuji likes this.
  9. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Kanren, kanren, kanren, sforza, taowu, sun tze, rui shi rui shi, lu duan, lu duan, holomask spec op
    Because a courtesy list of 12 Sun Tze and 8 Rui Shi hilarity is matched only by how ineffective it is at accomplishing anything.

Skjarr, wuji, Delta57Dash and 2 others like this.
  10. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Domaru Butai, although I have not tried since the uprising, there was something special about a banzai charge of multiple mecha sumurai. Worth it for the times when just one one connects with their lines and the body parts go flying.

[​IMG]

NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US

11. miguelbarbo84

miguelbarbo84 Well-Known Member

Orcs, Bolts, until they became actual good.

I've always loved them for their sculpts and simplicity, so kept trying and trying... and hey, they did work from time to time!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation