1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Building for Biotechvore

Discussion in 'Foreign Company' started by MattB89, Apr 21, 2021.

1. MattB89

MattB89 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, trying to build a list for Biotechvore/Panic Room for an upcoming tournament and have am having some difficulties with those missions. What are your ideas?

2. Ruaridh

Ruaridh Well-Known Member

Both seem to be a good reason to fit some characters in and a core and Harris.
    Uberfall always.
    Would be thinking and orc core with hmg and senior massacre laxmee and tinbot orc. Harris with a spitfire and maybe wild bill.
    What are your opponents going to be?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3. Ruaridh

Maybe something like this? Means you can move really efficient away from biotec virus and take and hold the room[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Ruaridh

Maybe try fix hanibal lieutenant in for the extra order and the forward deployment

5. MattB89

Yeah I've been thinking about a character core as well. Hiw necessary is the ORC HMG in the core? If you're taking smoke then could it be better to use a ORC Feuerbach instead?

I came up with this:

g4sPZm9yZWlnbi1jb21wYW55DVRoYXQgODBzIHNob3eBLAIBCgGFPwEBAAKBzgECAAOFQQEEAASB6wEBAAUFAQoABoVAAQEAB4FSAQUACIFSAQYACREBAQAKgaYBBAACAwEyAQEAAjIBAQADEwEBAA==

Basically using Hannibal, Massacre, Valkyrie, Avicenna and Orc Feuerbach as the core and Laxmee and Kaplans as a Haris.

6. Ruaridh

Yeh if you prefer the feuerbach go with that . I just love the hmg but enough high burst weapons throughout the list anyway probably good to have that

7. Ruaridh

Would be careful with the drones as they get hit harder with the biotec

8. MattB89

That's true, they are more there to provide an ARO for enemy trying to get out of the zone. I don't mind if they die doing this as it means the enemy is likely to lose a few models as well.

9. Ruaridh

Yeh man looks good. If you can get them next to the protection consoles too in panic room then they gonna provide a decent aro depending on board

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation