1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission 9 impossible to finish, :O how u did it?

Discussion in 'General' started by KaSaKlubDemola, Apr 17, 2021.

1. KaSaKlubDemola

KaSaKlubDemola New Member

Mission 9 - NO doors, holes, connection between tiles A14, 13 and 11?

So how we can get to tile A01 to interact with console 3. :thinking_face: No mension in faq about it.

AND if those connectors should be there, can we finish this mission in one of Jazz turns - she can run with Bille and interact with it, just like that? :point_up:

2. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

Well, obviously these tiles must have a connector just like mission 1 (which was faq'd).

The 1 turn finish thing is just ridiculous. And sounds totally plausable judging by the wording in the book. Man, too bad they don't have any playtesters or someone who can clear things up with Defiance rules.

3. Mcgreag

Mcgreag Well-Known Member

Maybe put a security door on that room that opens when you open the door to victor?

4. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

The lack of connectors is an obvious oversight.
    But I think, based on the round mini-summary on the first page of the mission, that it's not actually possible to activate the console and perform the Jump action until Round 5? Obviously, I could be wrong, but I don't understand why they'd bother specifying that you can do it then if it wasn't a change from the norm.

5. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

The way I read it - after turn 5 anyone can do Jump without rolls and before that you need to get :2::2::3: on a console.

It doesn't say "any character can activate Jump from a console", it just says "Any character adjacent to a console can perform Jump". And no locks or triggers for Jump roll on a console.

#5 Lucian, Apr 17, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  6. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Huh, yeah, I hadn't seen the action symbol beside. That's probably a fair assumption.
    There's definitely at least one security door missing, as the consoles 1 and 2 refer to unlocking them but there's only one on the graphic.

Also, shower thought, since double breaching removes the tile, and Console 3 is in one of those tiles, is it possible it could be removed from the board making the campaign instantly fail? (I'm aware it's unlikely and is kind of telegraphed, but, even so...)

7. Mcgreag

Mcgreag Well-Known Member

The consoles are linked so you need to hack both to open the door. So no there isn't any missing based on that.

8. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

FAQ added tile connectors. Still doable in one Jazz activation
    [​IMG]

9. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Wait, the FAQ has one fix in English, one in Spanish? Does the FAQ need an errata now? xD

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation