1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Ban my Account.

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any Moderator or Admin, if you're reading this, I would like this account to be Banned, Forever, I no longer wish to be "part" of this Community, I have already left every other infinity Group I was part of, and now the only thing that's left is this Forum.

If you can erase my Account completely that's even Better.

P.D: I'd rather not get into details of Why I want to leave, just make it happen.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised that my account is still not banned, after I asked nicely...D:

3. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

My working theory is that even asking to be banned is not enough to get banned on this forum.

Alfy, Zewrath, QueensGambit and 6 others like this.
  4. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel better, you are banned in my heart, whoever you are.

Alfy, Silas7, Hecaton and 5 others like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So should I just go an cause a Rule Breaking Shitstorm in the Spanish forum?

wuji, chromedog and Tourniquet like this.
  6. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

That would reinforce my second working theory, which is that Psychoticstorm is dead, and we are his hell.

Methuselah, Alfy, Silas7 and 7 others like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This would actually go a really long way to explain a lot of things.

8. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Hello Gero,

We're sorry reading that you want your account to be deleted, but anyway If you want it, you must send an email to contact@corvusbelli.com and ask for it.

Have a nice day.

9. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

You know what they say?
    "Hell is other people."

10. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

The most surprising request I’ve ever seen.

But it could be more interesting.
    There is an option to leave last goodbye message.
    In your profile, in special thread. Whatever.
    Even something like: “Here is an account of a good person. Shame on [here you mention some names if you like].
    My last will to give ???% of my quotes too [other people or organizations]... some one never forget me, but I will“

And so on. Then you create random mail. Change password for random strange thing and forget about account.
    With proud, that you were your own fate master.

A Mão Esquerda and wuji like this.
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good day to you.

I am writing this email to let you know that I wish my corvus ID and corvus belli forum account erased, full blank slate.

Since this is goodbye I thought I'd add some feedback of my own, as to why this decision has come to happen.

My first experiences with Infinity were starry eyed joy, as I pondered and read about the game, rules, armies, fluff, and gameplay.
    The first product I bought from you was Imperial Service Starter pack, which I promptly painted but sadly...

I had the misfortune that Warcor Luisjoey was the person most responsible to make me like the game, and convince me to take the plunge however, this player was also the most responsible to kill any enjoyment out of any game I played with him, and considering my utter inexperience with the game genre along with just a starter pack, he continously gave no sport whatsoever, pushing ever harder for me and another 2 people to delve into Tournament Settings despite having 0 experience.
    No starter play Format, ITS locked, and a second time limit on top of the gameplay one (3 round limit along with 2 hour match time limit) made each experience with your product more detrimental.

As a side note, This player also injects politics into an otherwise fantastical setting this along with being suspected of rigging, cheating at the matches really started to skew my view of how shallow and unfun this experience was, specially with the results being uploaded to online events like Wotan, Asteroid Blues, and also Kugane Crisis.
    Now, my second main gripe, is the lack of gameplay balance forced upon us the clients through breakneck speed releases, that continously push the boundaries of optimized profiles, gameplay configurations that rig the game in favor of those players who constantly buy said New Releases, leading to a shallow world building perspective as every force and trooper in the game becomes disposable. AKA: Power Creeping.

Considering how unlucky I was picking my faction and army I thought that maybe time would fix some of the issues I had with the core experience.
    Sadly, this never came to pass, as the aforementioned practice of schewing gameplay balance in favor of promoting sales really made me totally alienated from the relaxing and gratifying experience of buying new troops, assembling them and lovingly painting them before playing new matches.

Gameplay Modes are either half Baked or heavily schewed in some Factions favor which add insult to injury, also as a New N3 Yu Jing player I was looking forward to move from ISS to JSA and finally Vanilla Yu Jing, but you just had to go and do the uprising, which wouldn't bother me half as much if it weren't for the fact now I had to conform to YOUR DECISIONS AS A COMPANY instead of what I wanted to play in your game.
    Also, from 2 years posting and reading the infinity forums I have found and utterly unresponsive, at times antagonizing and at other times downright insulting Staff.

And Finally, your gameplay development focus shifted from infinity towards aristeia at some point, and while I have no real experience with that game I can say one thing that is also present in your other releases...

Homaging and Ripping off are different concepts: and many of your Aristos and Special Characters dangerously tread the balance of Being Ripped Off instead of an Homage to their source material.
    This is simply unacceptable, it makes YOU the developer and publisher Look bad, cheap, devoid of originality and lacking self-direction....You seemed better than this...

And with that, this is goodbye, hopefully this feedback does not fall upon deaf ears and may you have a bright future and continue to grow as a company and game developers.

Addendum: The email has been sent, and I'm now awaitinf official Action, I thought I'd leave my experiences in the most polite ways possible for those other players who would be curious about my decisions.

This forum community kept me going and was supportive and so I felt the need to inform them.

Gerozilla Lee, Signing out, Please give my characters some place into your own event Bat reps if you are so Willing.

Urobros likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation