1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Yu Jing and player.

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Enolkys, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Enolkys

Enolkys Member

Hi all.
    Am very new here. So new I saw some friends play and it reminded me of xcom and felt I needed to get in. I wanted to play what made me feel happy and cool to me so I did the following and purchased ;

- invincible army starter pack (6 mini)
    - code 1 booster (3 mini)

This was my total budget and I enjoy reading the details of them. Have played two games. An intro with others teaching me basics and my 1st watered down game at 150 points. I did well and everyone was impressed the little guys held there own with their armour and wounds.

I do feel I need better guidance on what I am holding and will surf through these forums more often but would like to know somethings ;

- any tips that stand out that newbies should know and read.
    - as above but with Yu Jing
    - does a doctor heal only the unconscious or can it add a wound from 1 to 2 (back to full health)
    - will I need a TAG (was told my army may need it to play with others)
    - I have a missile launcher guy. If I hit one person and some one is close standing beside them. Do I have to roll to successfully hit them or do they just have to make the saves.

thanks for any tips and answers.

the huanglong likes this.
  2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Click on rules in the army app to get a link to how they work. Easiest way to learn things.

You're going to use remotes frequently. Buy a box of Yaokong, if not two boxes.

Doctors and Paramedics heal 1W unless otherwise specified in their profile. The Yu Jing doctor sucks, generally a waste of points. Fireteam paramedics are useful.

No, not really.

You roll once to hit the primary target, any rolls made by people in the splash zone to dodge or shoot back are compared to the roll you made to hit the primary target to see if they succeed or not.

chromedog and the huanglong like this.
  3. Enolkys

Enolkys Member

Thanks. Shall plug away in the app.
    For remotes does each remote need it’s own tech, engineer or pilot or one of those can control all of them. Or does the Lt control them with orders ?

4. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Welcome, how did you choose Yu Jing?

Most remotes are added to your list and use orders from your order pool normally like any other troop

5. Enolkys

Enolkys Member

Morning. Chose them based on that they are the second super power to Pano for economy/tech. Also their region and culture.

Thanks on the remote advice. Does that mean a tech or hacker is benefitting to control others or repair remotes then.

6. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Engineers can repair remotes, which is valuable because remotes are more likely to be knocked unconscious without being completely destroyed than other troop types. As a passive benefit, often if you have an engineer, enemies will devote more orders into completely destroying the remote to prevent you from fixing it. From your invincible starter you can use the Haidao as the engineer profile easily.

Hackers relationship is more complex. There is one kind of hacker in Yu Jing (that is also a remote!) called the Yaopu Panguling that is capable of increasing the ability of friendly remotes. In the previous edition, most hackers could improve friendly remotes so you might encounter out-dated advice on blogs and stuff.

Many remotes (but not all remotes) carry a piece of equipment called a Repeater, which allows hackers to hack things that are close to the Repeater.

chromedog likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation