1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanart on request regarding Svarhalheima. . .

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by stevenart74, Feb 5, 2021.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Opening this thread to say that I will create some "Svarhalheima" related Art for an upcoming RPG Project of mine. . .

So why not do something for some else Forumites, as I will anyway do it for free??

Will consider any kind of requests (quicker will be "Rough Lineart Concepts" and Sketched Background BW-Images; far more complex and time-consuming will be eventual coloured stuff !!). . .

Pan-Oceanian "Trollhunters" vanquishing Yujingese "Blue Wolves"; Guilang Snipers picking minuscule "Weakspot Chinks" in the otherwise impenetrable Jotum Armour; Human Sphere Mercs facing the harsh conditions on the frozen planet. . .

Feel free to ask whatever suit Your fancy and Your needs. . .

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

A Svarhalheima Fusilier? That Arabelle Archer character I mentioned before.
    A PanO Knight trudging through the snow.
    The new Vargar unit.

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. stevenart74

Noted the above requests on the "Order Cachet". . .

Golem2God likes this.
  4. borisgreymenace

borisgreymenace killer heckler

sure, i'll bite since i'm running a campaign of my own in Huangdi...

A small, bombed out Hyo Sho dome city called Heilongshi (黑龙市).
    Koritawa city (the main JSA settlement carved into ice cliffs on the Sokolov/Huangdi border)
    A Minsecorp tower in Koritawa
    A trollhatten troll on a rampage
    The Shidong space elevator
    An abandoned nessium mining facility previously owned by Far Blue Mining (Yuantu Weilan/远途蔚蓝)
    Wu Ming in the snow

if any of those strike your interest, i'd love to use them as assets in our campaign!

Golem2God likes this.
  5. stevenart74

Starting to collate all the proposals that hereby came, and will try soon to draw Basic Rough Concepts about it all. . .

Had just some unforeseen complications with family-related issues, but everything will be soo solved so I can start with the project. . .

borisgreymenace and Golem2God like this.
  6. stevenart74

@borisgreymenace . . .

I could combine TWO of Your proposals, for a very dynamic Image. . .

The Trollhattan Troll fighting, in a snow covered field (Blizzard limiting Vision? Large Open Vistas of "White Expanses" ??) with Wu-Mings. . .

One or more of the "Nameless Ones"; are those some of Your Players???

For the Nessium Mine and annexed "Smelting Ore Facility" is good to have Jayths (low tech ones, mainly "Scavenged Human Sphere" Wargear) skulking around (maybe "Cloaked Ones" so if You want to have the Image referred to YOUR Game Scenes, could be as well "Panoceanian Alpenjagers" or "Insurgent Human Atek Terrorists")?????

The last Image (Images? I foresee a dynamic "Wordless" serie of "Screenshots") would be very useful for @Golem2God , the MAIN Player of My own Game. . . . . .

Golem2God, borisgreymenace and Knauf like this.
  7. borisgreymenace

well, you're the artist, so feel free to interpret in the way that you find interesting! happy to clarify as much as possible though if that helps too.

as you guessed, my players are Wu Ming. looking forward to having the troll wreck them just a bit ahead of their confrontation in the nessium facility.

for our mini campaign, the opfor at the nessium facility will be PanO WinterFor, but considering you have the Combined thread if you're looking to overlap with some EI forces I don't have any problem with that

Golem2God likes this.
  8. stevenart74

Checked with the Panoceanian Manual about Svarhalheima for further infos about "Trollhattan Trolls" but apart from "Big Hulking Simian Beast" adapted to snow arctic climate is not so much. . .

Think that I will draw some rough concepts of the beast with ideas taken both by "Wendigo Legends" of North America (Evil Sasquatch Cannibal, not "Weird Alien Undead" of H.P. Lovecraft) and also some "Albino Yetis" of Chinese Legends (such as those shown in the Third "Mummy" Movie and in some Wuxia Movies with lot's Special Effects); probably will give the head a rather "Elongated Fanged Snout" and some misshapen horns. . .

Also will work on some kind of "Snow Blizzard Camo" for the Wu-Ming Armours, along with specialized Wargear. . .

. . . . . .

For the "Nessium Smeltery Scene" will draw the "Jayth Sniper Sentinels" with scavenged Human Wargear, Anti-Whiteout Facemasks and Camo-Cloaks; at a distance could be easily mistaken for "Panoceanian Artic Rangers" (and maybe was the wily Shaasvastii plan all along. . .!!). . . . .

9. stevenart74

@borisgreymenace . . .

Rough BW Lineart Sketches done (along with some exploration of potential "Troll Anathomy" and variations of Wuming "Snowsuits"). . .

For the "Troll Combat Scene" and the "Smeltery Recon Patrol" pseudo-comic there is a Time Constraint of Usefulness. . . ??

10. borisgreymenace

@stevenart74 great news. don't really have an urgency. we're probably in Koritawa for the next few sessions, till April at least

stevenart74 likes this.
  11. stevenart74

O.K. How many are the Wuming Players, how they are equipped and what is their Skillset and other specifics. . .??

Are there Criminal Women amongst them. . . . .???

Are all "Tough As Nails" brutal Triad Enforcers / Tong Smugglers, scarred and tattoed, or there is a "Out-Of-His-Depth" Nerdy Hacker that embezzled Party Funds or put on the Mayasphere half-naked holophotos of the Former Emperor's Niece in vacation on Old Terra Shores. .?

12. borisgreymenace

three wu ming players...

one's a mid-level Invincible Warrior who got caught up in an Otaku Mayasphere during the Uprising. he's the "pure warrior" archetype and first thing he did when body mod himself for hedgehog spikes. so, the kind of guy who thinks of his body as his best weapon, very jaded, the longest serving. designation 2604-S

second is the grandson of a war hero from the Winter Skirmishes who worked as an bespoke armorer at a military contractor. he was caught selling secrets to a PanO hypercorp and his family used its prestige to spare him the death penalty. he's the "face" of the group and more of an artisan. it's not his first rodeo, but he's greener than the first. designation 0305-F

third is a former Zhanying Imperial Agent who saved a member of the Emperor's family. jealousy within the ranks of Imperial Service led a peer to implicate him as a Japanese sympathizer during the Uprising. his vibe is former SWAT and he's the newest to the unit, and maybe still entertains hopes of clearing his name and exacting revenge on his rival. he's the team's shooter and tactician. designation 1406-M

#12 borisgreymenace, Mar 23, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  13. stevenart74

I have some "Recent Revision" of VERY Older Stuff that was, nonetheless, Wuming centered. . .

What are the Loadout of these three "Penal Legion Convicts". . .??

Some specific Weapon that they employ usually. . .??

Normally I have seen Wumings sporting Boarding Shotguns or twin Light Shotguns, but the "Team Shooter" maybe prefer something with a longer range. . .

"Sonic-Invincible-Hedgehog" ("Petel QUILL, The Stallold" ?? SORRY for the rather CRASS "Chinese Inflection" joke. . . . .) is Biomodded to be "Bony Spiked"; are those also showing OUTSIDE the Armour (maybe coated in Metal Sheet, for extra lethality ??). . .

Do they use "Elegant Jian Swords" or more brutal, efficient "Dao Scimitars" and "Chinese Ice Axes". . . . .???

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation