1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daylamis getting more expensive

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by QueensGambit, Mar 11, 2021.

1. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

2. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

While it would have been nice if it would have continued to not be noticed, it is definitely fair. I just need to find 4 more points for my army lists..

QueensGambit likes this.
  3. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

I'm honestly still surprised by the cost, but I wont look a gift panzerfaust in the tube.

Errhile, Danger Rose, Barrogh and 5 others like this.
  4. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

As I understand it, the Camo Infiltration guys with LS and Pfst will cost 8 pts, the normal ones without Camo 6 pts (?). So it's a great deal still - if you have spare points, you take the Camo ones, if not - just use the ones without Camo, like I often did in N3 (when they were more expensive in pts and SWC).
    Good change :)

PozdRawiam / Greetings

Danger Rose, toadchild and Brokenwolf like this.
  5. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

Good change. I imagine most of us will have a bunch of lists to rewrite but it opens up space for other Daylami profiles (including maybe the 9pt infiltrating rifle + LSG which has been on my radar a little while now).

Also, and this is very optimistic, but maybe it'll open up Unrestricted events as something other than Who Can Proxy The Most Daylami Panzerfaust competitions.

HeadChime likes this.
  6. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

The change is live, everyone! Time tweak our lists!

RobertShepherd likes this.
  7. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

Man i love the haqq forums.

8. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

I'm already liking the change. Only an extra 6 points in my list, but it turns out I can no longer just cram in Asawiras and call it good. Asawira duo, or a haris with the Muyib HRL, are starting to look interesting.

Brokenwolf likes this.
  9. Gromuk

Gromuk Member

Imo it's a good change, as it's been said i might see myself playing the infiltrating rifle+light shotgun more often and i may justify playing a mutt or a liberto more often aswell.

RobertShepherd likes this.
  10. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

Tinkered with my usual all-comers list to accommodate the new daylami change. The rifle daylami is under heavy scrutiny - I'll give her a few games to justify her inclusion over a mutt or panzerfaust daylami (given I can use the spare point to change out the Kum's weapons for a shotgun and DA CCW) and see how it goes.

Pretty happy with it overall, though. Other considerations would be to cut the Nadhir for similar elements like a Hawwa hacker or Sniper.

Absolutely Halal
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    SALADIN (Lieutenant [+1 Command Token]) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser(+1B) / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 36)
    AZRA'IL AP Heavy Machine Gun / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 40)
    MUKHTAR (Multispectral Visor L2) Red Fury, Nanopulser(+1B) ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 36)
    ASAWIRA (Doctor [+3]) AP Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 36)
    NASMAT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    NASMAT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    FIDAY Rifle, Light Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 26)
    BARID (Hacker, Hacking Device) Rifle, Pitcher ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 17)
    BARID (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device [UPGRADE: Trinity (-3)]) Rifle, Pitcher ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    SHAYTANIYAH REMOTE Missile Launcher / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1.5 | 16)
    ZULEYKA Light Flamethrower(+1B), Smoke Grenades / Breaker Pistol(+2B), EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 11)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2 [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1
    LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 8)
    KUM Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 5)
    DAYLAMI (Camouflage [1 Use], Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 8)
    DAYLAMI (Camouflage [1 Use], Infiltration) Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 9)
    FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    NADHIR (Forward Observer) Submachine Gun, Flammenspeer / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 24)
    5.5 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

BrianJ, Urobros and Danger Rose like this.
  11. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

While I was waiting for the change, I thought it will be only +1 point, from 6 to 7, no to 8. Maybe because a lot of list I played with hassasin were about 296 points. So, if want to use the same second group I have to do some changes in my first and main group. Probably asawira doctor become often Avicena and the second "asawira spitfire" become Muyib spitfire. With that the fireteams are pretty much the same. Yes "less power" but more orders :)

I think vainilla is where the problems will be harder to change the list, but nothing to severe.

Best regards!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation