1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

March-ING out of the Pandemic (hopefully) Releases

Discussion in 'News' started by colbrook, Jan 4, 2021.

1. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

While I will agree the old panzerfausts were nice and neat, I think it boiled down to not been identifiable on the table

Space Ranger and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  2. Thule

Thule Active Member

I mean, across every Teuton and Magister profile, the only ones to not have the mini-faust were the spitfire teuton (who doesn't have a panzerfaust) and the missile launcher magister (who doesn't have a panzerfaust); both lack the armor piece and shoulder launcher. So, every model with a panzerfaust had one modeled on them, and the ones that didn't, didn't.

That's pretty identifiable, IMO. I'm climbing off my soapbox now; I'm (tentatively) excited for the new (new (new)) MO, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

eciu and Dragonstriker like this.
  3. SpectralOwl

So can we expect the tiny Hacking visors ruining the clean shape of every second helmet in the game to go the way of the dodo, too? They're even smaller than the shoulder blocks and half as distinct.

YoWombat likes this.
  4. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Since we're complaining about things, I just want to say I don't really like the new Yaogat sculpts, and I really don't like the Panzerfaust underslung on the combi rifle. :-)

5. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

Everything is fine! Except Montesa helmet :)
    So, there are definitely more pluses.

borisgreymenace likes this.
  6. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Is it the first time that new Line Troop is completely unavailable to Vanilla? At least that's how the note comes across to me.

7. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Yup, that's a first.

8. Nuada Airgetlam

Also, Carlos says in the vid (twice) that the cheapest one of them is 12 pts, while the profile says 11... >_>

9. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Also "Tectonic Knights". He's a complete troll.

10. Nuada Airgetlam

11. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Can they make that fire teams page any more convoluted? Jeez! So much for making rules simpler.

They just want to say FU to the Yan Huo with that Sepu and the Boyg! Stealth and Veteran on top of BTS9. WTF CB?

Dragonstriker and archon like this.
  12. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

What are you pointing out with the veteran, religious troop, and heavy pistol?

13. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

He's a secret Morat agent

14. Nuada Airgetlam

[​IMG]

15. Space Ranger

Actually I want to take back part of what I said. The Boyg isn't that much better than the Yan Huo. The only part that irks me is that Boyg has BTS 6, which makes the YJ Bioimmunity look dumb. And YH still looks cooler! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16. Ephrilune

Ephrilune Well-Known Member

Where did the Magister Knights go? Did I miss a comment on this? And what does Dart do in here? Tik is already questionable, but she does not fit a all. Did she not go to Aleph after Aristeia?
    Design wise : The minis do look pretty good, except Montesa Helmet, which just looks like a helmet on a helmet :sweat: same goes for the visor on Santiago Knight, but that's an old story :yum: I especially like the female crosiers :heart: and the good old commander pose, sad he is only LI , HI would fit MO better

As there will be new Teutonic Knights, will there also be new Order Seargents with new Auxbots and where is my Tinbot for the Santiago Hacker :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Magisters are now all teutons.

Dart has been there since N3. She used to chill in a monastery in Paradiso until the EC caught her there, so she started hunting with the Orders.

Does anybody have the N4 Magisters pre-merge profile?

18. Space Ranger

The Knight Commander must be wearing some holo padding to make himself look good. The model does not look LI at all!

19. archon

archon Well-Known Member

I still wonder why a clumpsy guy like this half-TAG has stealth. Yes you can say Pan O high tech build in technics, that confuse enemy detection, maybe this is the reason fluffwise, why they have to make the KotHS so big. Take a look at the KoJ the stats are almost better (the platform is more mobile) uhhh and it has stealth too... it will just make no sense, no matter from wich side you look. The could throw away the holo and put at least ARM 6 on the big guy - something that say "look here" this is only possible on a S5 chassis. Oh the weapon is TAG size, but still not a multi.

20. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

To be fair, the choir boys kinda look like MI as well, must say I was expecting GruntsWithCombis and not Fusiliers who've taken evening self defense classes.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation