1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcaster: Neo-Mechanika Proxy/Conversion Potential in Infinity

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Golem2God, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

As the title states I'm keen on know if the models from Privateer Press' new wargame will fit into Infinity's look & scale. I think that the Warjacks & there weapon packs can be used in T.A.G. conversions. Would the human sized units/models be usable with Infinity parts?
    The new faction coming out in April, the Empyrean, have a look similar to the Combined's Ur Batroids. Maybe be used as proxies or parts for those units?
    Also the large Warjacks cost around the same amount as Infinity's T.A.G.s while the smaller ones run about $25. Which can be good if you need a T.A.G. proxy in a pinch.
    What are your thoughts on the possibilities of using this new PP range for our factions?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

redeemer likes this.
  2. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Well, some of them seem a little off to me, style-wise. Can't comment on the scale-wise (especially since I own Infinity models from all the eras...).
    Some seem a lot off.

...then again, at arm's length, it isn't going to be that visible. In most cases, anyway. Especially if the paintjob matches the rest of one's army.

#2 Errhile, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    Savnock and Golem2God like this.
  3. Sanvi

Sanvi Active Member

I'm afraid the scale it's not going to work.
    Privateer Press models are usually bigger than Corvus Belli ones and less detailed.

Privateer should work in a better Warmachine and let the High Sci-Fi to others... [emoji17]

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Savnock and Golem2God like this.
  4. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

I don't know if they kept the scale from warmachine but here's a comparison:
    IMG_20210126_113417.jpg

I also noticed that this faction looked a lot like infinity but if the human sized silhouettes seems ok, the mecha ones look too much like infinity first minis in term of design.

redeemer, jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  5. Golem2God

Going off of that they seem to be able to fit in. I'm more curious about the possibility of converting a T.A.G. out of the Warjacks of Neo-Mechanika. You think any of the ranges' styles would fit in PanOceania or the other main Human factions? Merc sectorials have more freedom in choice of looks. So they are able to take something more out there.

Errhile likes this.
  6. Golem2God

While we are on the subject does anyone know if the mechs from the Relic Knights wargame would fit into Infinity? The Diamondback looks good but might be too huge for it to work as a T.A.G.

7. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

I have to admit that the paint schemes used in the Relic Knight KS are pretty close to Infinity's studio scheme.

Golem2God likes this.
  8. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Dunno about the post-KS Relic Knights stuff (if it ever gets delivered, that's a sad tale for another thread), but the old stuff I'm pretty sure was in scale with old Infinity models, so if you can find it it should fit right in.

Golem2God likes this.
  9. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

They won't scale well, unfortunately, but fortunately...Warcaster is a hella fun game.

Dragonstriker and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation