1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vanilla Aro

Discussion in 'O-12' started by MikeWy, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Honestly.

Lynx, Flashbots, Warcors, Gangbuster MadTraps and, something I don't see people appreciate enough, the Nisse Epsilon MSR.

Honestly two Gangbusters is enough to already make the midfield a semi-cozy place for me.

2. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

As someone who's main opponent plays a lot of O-12: can confirm, Gangbuster KHDs are very annoying.

MSV 1, Madtraps, SMG for Suppressive Fire w/ BS 12, Mimetism (-3), and access to Cybermask all combine to make digging them out a chore.

3. Saber117

Saber117 Member

What about Copperbots for some ARO options?

Both the Millicent and Peeler copperbots seem like decent options. Especially if you could have a Sirus using spotlight on approaching pieces. I haven't tried this yet so maybe someone can warn me if this is a bad idea but might be a decent option. Although would also be sinking a lot of points into defense if you take the Peeler.

4. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Vulnerability (Total)

The peeler actually works better in active turn, like most TR bots, where you can choose rangebands and targets, leverage white noise, assisted fire, etc. Its TR is a bonus, really.

My favourite aro piece for O-12 is the Feurbach Gamma backed by Parvati's yudbot - it's really rare for him not to be able to go NWI and guts back to total cover, or unconscious and prone, and Parvati only needs one order to have him back on full health to make a nuisance of himself on your turn - now he's got 6-2 he's a better rambo.

miguelbarbo84 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation