1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy tohaa minis

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Angry Clown, Dec 26, 2020.

1. DoctorTalos

DoctorTalos Member

for what its worth, most of my OOP models came from a local brick and mortar that invested heavily in N2 years ago, but never developed a community (since the store is known for being gross), while our store we play at is always picked clean, with only the latest models.

but i was able to find the gorgos, Sukeul K1, gorgos pilot, and many other n2 goodies at that shop. they have 0 online presence. so it may be worth just looking at CBs site and seeing where infinity distributors near you are, and see if any of those places are NOT where your local community plays.

Abrilete likes this.
  2. Swiss Toni

Swiss Toni Member

Hi everyone,
    I was able to track down everything except the Gorgos (found the pilot) and the Sukeul Missile Launcher. Anyone got any ideas where I might find these ?
    Thanks

3. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

@Swiss Toni nice! Unfortunately not, I'm trying to get the K1 Sukeul still - the one store that has one won't ship here fml. There was a Gorgos that came up in an auction recently, might be worth keeping an eye out every few days to catch your luck.

4. Swiss Toni

Swiss Toni Member

@infyrana. Thanks - I got the Sukeul K1 from Faraos Cigarer in Denmark, but I guess it was their last one as they don't show it as available anymore. I might have seen one on my Gorgos search, so I'll keep my eyes open.

One other thing I found was the old version of Neema Saatar, which will do as one of the options in the Ektros regiment.

5. Joffre

Joffre New Member

Dang, where'd you find all this? I've been hunting hard for any sukeul.

6. Swiss Toni

Swiss Toni Member

I found Faraos Cigarer on this thread :) They still have quite a bit left, but not the really rare stuff.

I think there are a bunch of us chasing the same things ....

7. Goorie

Goorie Well-Known Member

Little update. Bought at fantasy.cz some stuff. Folks are great and they have a lot of N2 N3 stuff, even some N1. Drop them an email if you are looking for something spicy. I got some good stuff from them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abrilete likes this.
  8. Swiss Toni

Swiss Toni Member

Can only agree about fantasy.cz. Unfortunately they are now out of Gorgos and Sukeuls. But they have pretty much everything else from the old Tohaa, and also lots of old PanO and Yu Jing stuff. Very helpful.

9. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

I think I've bought out the last of them, lol. Nabbed a Gorgos for myself and a HRL Sukeul for @DoctorTalos :)

10. Swiss Toni

Swiss Toni Member

@Nuada Airgetlam @Goorie - this is not what I want to hear guys :cry:. When I asked at fantasy.cz, they told me I missed the Gorgos by about 3 days. Now I know who to blame. If either of you want to swap your Gorgos for some Swiss chocolates, just let me know.

By the way, if anyone is looking for the Gorgos pilot, I found a couple of places that still have them - or rather it says on their webshop that they still have them. Drop me a mail message if you want to know.

11. Nuada Airgetlam

[​IMG]

Abrilete, Swiss Toni and Delta57Dash like this.
  12. Goorie

Goorie Well-Known Member

Oh... Sorry to hear that. Felt very lucky when they replied me back with the good news, didn't know how luky I actually was...

On the other hand, here, in Spain, there are some stores with old Tohaa Stuff. Found Makauls, Gorgos Pilot, Gao Rael and such. If there's something you need I can check some of the stores I know.

13. Joffre

Joffre New Member

RIP. All I really need are Sukeul and Gorgos, and they're thee only thing that I can't find

14. Swiss Toni

Swiss Toni Member

You and me both

15. Whyarecarrots

Whyarecarrots Well-Known Member

I've just messaged fantasy.cz to check re. shipping to the UK, although I'm not optimistic given some of the posts earlier.

I'm mostly looking for the HMG ectros and Gao Tarsos (old neema is also on the list but lower priority) - has anyone come across any of these in their searches?

16. Swiss Toni

Swiss Toni Member

When I spoke to Fantasy.cz they can only really do shipping to the EU as they don't want the hassle with customs and VAT. For me in Switzerland, that was OK as I also have a postal address in Germany. You can try asking them, they're really nice and speak great English.

Having said that, I did come across these on my searches. You can try in Scandinavia

Figurspel.se - Warhammer, Flames of War, Warmachine, Hordes och andra figurspel.
    RSL Gaming (rsl-gaming.se)
    Alphaspel
    Faraos Webshop

I ordered from Faraos and it worked fine. The HMG Ektros is tricky to find in my experience, so I would look for that one first.

Of course these are all small companies, so even if they can ship, you will quite likely end up paying local VAT, plus UK VAT, plus UK customs, plus increased shipping charges. That's all due to leaving the customs union (I'm accountant during the daytime) and this is not a "teething problem", it's the same bringing stuff into Switzerland. Watch out also with Tohaa, as any aliens coming to the UK need to prove that they will earn over £25,600, or they won't be allowed in ...

Whyarecarrots and IceCream like this.
  17. IceCream

IceCream Active Member

Just thought I'd chime in and say I'm also on the hunt for Sukeuls. I've been emailing all sorts of places about Sukeuls, but I haven't had any luck so far.

I did get lucky with a semi-local store having a Gorgos, so if I see one of those or any other rarer models, I'll let you all know. :smiley:

18. Nuada Airgetlam

Guys, if any of you wants both my spare Gorgos and a painting service for it (since I got the last Czech one for paint and sell), hit me up and we can figure something out. I'd be shipping from Poland, Polish Post Office, cheap and decent enough.

19. Swiss Toni

Swiss Toni Member

I'll take it please (see my PM to you from earlier today). Please PM me. Thanks.

#79 Swiss Toni, Feb 17, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  20. Jonas Lasershark

Has anyone seen a old Neema somewhere?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation