1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Army 7 (N4) Updates & Bugs

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Koni, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Anuduin

Anuduin Member

Hi. I tried that but it's still not working. Maybe I will uninstall and reload it. Thanks for the help.

Golem2God likes this.
  2. 1337Bolshevik

1337Bolshevik Let them eat repeaters

Army: Pan-o, Svalheima, military orders
    Troop :knight of justice
    All platforms
    Bug: (?) Forward depoyment profile is suddenly missing

3. Amusedbymuse

Amusedbymuse Well-Known Member

• Army: -
    • Troop: -
    • Browser used & Operative System: Mobile App on Android
    • Description of the bug: After opening previously saved list all the move and range values are in centimeters even with settings on inches. To fix this I (and my friend) have to reset aplication data or open new list building and click on any unit to display move values, after that you can open older list and all values will be back in inches. But it only work until you close App, after reopening problem occurres again and requires another fixing. Note that after creating new list, saving it and opening it without closing App all ranges are correctly in inches, problem only happens with lists saved previously.

Th1nG likes this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

The webpage is still not loading after a couple of days. Remains a pitch black screen & nothing loads even after hours of waiting. Other webpages/sites work just fine & dandy. I wonder what is wrong that could be causing this?
    @Koni Does Army Builder run on certain types of programs that need to be updated by the computer's user? Like for example how Adobe Flash was in that it had updates. Sometimes if you didn't upgrade to a newer version a site's performance would suffer or certain aspect of it would not work.
    Could that be a reason why this is happening to Army Builder on my Catalina Macbook?

5. pseudonymmster

• Army: Spiral Corps
    • Troop: Jaan Staar
    • Browser used & Operative System: Chrome & Win 10
    • Description of the bug: Jaan Staar note looks like it's copied from Tohaa, where this is only 1 AVA of Impersonators. Spiral Corps has AVA 2.

Text currently in army:
      "NOTE: AVA 1* is shared with Kiiutan Imposters. There cannot be a Kiiutan Imposter and a Jaan Staar in the same Army List."

Delta57Dash and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  6. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

I got the same "reload needed" on Firefox 85 as others experienced (OS Win10) so did some tests.
    • initial loading: blank page (black as a matter of fact)
    • one or more refresh required to get the content appearing
    • select game (N4/C1): blank page or no change*
    • refresh (or F5): content updated
    • select bask to game selection (three little dots on the top right): no change or blank page
    • refresh (or F5): content updated
    *the only thing that seems updated is the bottom of the page (N4 or C1 logo) depending on the source and destination page.

Similar tests done with Chrome, Vivaldi and Brave: no issue
    Used an old portable Firefox (83) with no issue.

Tests have been in private mode to avoid cache/cookie issues.

It may be completely unrelated but the issue seems to be there since the RGPD module is in place.

Golem2God likes this.
  7. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Hmm, seems to be working fine for me (Win10 & Chrome). Tested on StarCo & QK only, though.

Even Courtesy List mode seems to be mostly fine.

Not a problem in itself, but still bothers me somewhat:
    • all hacking programs are included, regardless of what is actually available to the list (given the hackers present in it - bah, even if there are no Hackers at all). This is somewhat counterintutive.
    • if MetaChemistry, Martial Arts and Booty tables are enabled, they will show up. Doesn't matter if you have models that make use of them, or not.
    • all of the above show up in a Courtesy List too, along with weapons and their ranges.
    These can be, of course, manually disabled. But I have to admit I like the N3-era Army better, as those were by default not included into a Courtesy List.

Willen and LaughinGod like this.
  8. theresponsibleone

theresponsibleone Active Member

• Army: Tunguska
    • Troop: Authorised Bounty Hunter
    • Browser used & Operative System: N/A
    • Description of the bug: Authorised Bounty Hunter shows "Haris" skill in Tunguska, but this is not a valid Fireteam in the Fireteam charts.

9. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

The technical definition of Army's behavior over the couple of days for me has been "crazy-pants insane" - in Safari:
    - page not loading at all
    - page loading but not including any of the windows that show the actual army list
    - clicking on entries takes several seconds to open up the load outs
    - loading locally saved armies results in an incomplete list (either NO troopers at all in the army list [completely blank named list] or maybe one or two from what used to be a full list)
    - clicking on a figure from the loadout window to add them to the army results in a different figure's loadout window opening instead (e.g. I click on a Paramedic Fusilier profile from the Fusilier loadout list and rather than putting the Fusilier into my army list, the NOKK profile loadout list (or another random profile window) opens instead)

Chrome doesn't seem to have the same issues so far(?) I tried clearing cache and cookies in Safari, and it didn't solve any problems, though it did have the side effect of somehow wiping out all my saved 'local' army lists :upside_down_face:

10. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

The guys are working focusing on the Mac problems with Safari, so I ask you a little bit of patience, please :)

11. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

We will. Just letting you know the problems we are facing so they can be looked into.

Koni likes this.
  12. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

• Army: Nomads, Corregidor, MRRF, NA2 Extra, StarCo, etc
    • Troop: Iguana Squadron & Anaconda Merc TAG
    • Browser used & Operative System: N/A
    • Description of the bug: The respective Operators show up as costing 0 points, but are the same trooper as the TAG and should have no point cost value at all.

Hecaton likes this.
  13. Willen

Willen Well-Known Member

Different Browsers, since this was detected in the whatsapp group and we all have the same issue:
    - Lists exported to pdf, normal and courtesy lists, lack the logo and information for Hackable and Cube.

Lawson likes this.
  14. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Or, to make things even simpler, the same point cost as the TAG.

15. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

Army: All
    Troop: Spec Ops
    Browser and OS: Opera, Windows 10
    Bug:

Is it intentional that Spec Ops share AVA with their parent troop?

As in, I can't have a Brawler and a Brawler Spec Op in the same Foreign Company List
    Or 4 Zanshi and a Zanshi Spec Op in White Banner

Without the Army telling me I have used more than the allowed AVA of those troops

16. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

That'd mess the same way with missions where you're meant to kill units and potentially with how Army counts points.

17. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Well if we took Army as gospel the profile changes when the operator pops out, and its point cost changes - so nobody's killed, technically, but you just lost a lot of victory points.

18. Danimoth

Danimoth New Member

*Still not Fixed*

Hecaton likes this.
  19. Vanderbane

Vanderbane Well-Known Member

Libertos were recently removed from Ikari in error. On page 95 of the English language version of Uprising, it specifies that Al Fasids, Desperados, Bounty Hunters and Libertos are all part of Ikari. Can we get Army to reflect this again as intended?

Hecaton likes this.
  20. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Really don’t know if it’s a bug, but if it isn’t, I can’t understand CB (see outrage comic)

The Meteor Zond is missing in Corregidor

Willen likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation