1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vaarah Zaander

Discussion in 'General' started by MickMountain, Feb 1, 2021.

1. MickMountain

MickMountain Member

Ok, I gather she (?) is a Tohaa, but I have no idea, which one.
    The illustration seems to be of a Maakrep, which would fir the Sygma remarks, but isn't that CA?
    Strange, but I am not that versed in the fluff here.

Anyway, which proxy would be a good fit, apart from the Maakrep Tracker, which isn't available as single blister?

Further a possible spoiler question:
    After mission two, is she still available as a crew addition to the Defiance?
    Storywise this seems unlogical, rulewise I can't find anaything against this, but the rulebook is... well could be better...

2. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

Actually is a Fraacta Drop Unit artwork, the same that you can found in the promotional cards that comes along the ITS Packs some time ago, but, the caracter Vaarah Zaandar card comes without the Wings

I did a conversión with the Makreep / Fraacta / Female Kosuil Head to anticipate

You can use one of the 2 Fraacta that you can buy on single blister with any problem if you want to proxy it, or, any kind of Tohaa :D

3. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

The crew of the defiance is one of the dissapointing subsystems that I think they threw in there. Most of the crew have such minor effects and/or are redundant that it really doesn't matter.

Spoiler.
    You get a new engineer the next mission, and two don't really do anything....

4. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

If you read the fluff at the beginning of the game, she's a defector, which means she was Sygmaa but betrayed the EI to help the humans develop their Minotaur drives.

The Maakrep is probably the best fit, despite the sniper rifle she's toting. Here's hoping she gets a real mini at some point. The pack the Maakrep comes in is actually nice because every mini in it is either present in the Defiance rules or is an easy proxy (Legate => Samaritan)

Yes, she is, and she's the best engineer. It makes sense for the story.

Golem2God likes this.
  5. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Cool spoiler, bro.
    The best proxy is the gorgos pilot, if you have her or can find one. There was a Spanish online store that still had her in stock in December.

Hecaton likes this.
  6. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Everything I said is in the briefing for the 1st mission.

Dragonstriker likes this.
  7. Dragonstriker

Dragonstriker That wizard came from the moon.

Which I still haven’t read. :sweat:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation