1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Mission 1 - Agnes Ferreira

Discussion in 'General' started by MickMountain, Feb 1, 2021.

1. MickMountain

MickMountain Member

Not sure, how to play this correct.

Does Agnes constitute a viable target for the AI as a neutral charakter?
    Meaning, no one has interacted with agnes so far.
    If the Defiance team did, it's clear, they are an ally and fair game for the AI, but as a neutral?

If the answere is yes, it is incredible hard to keep her alive.

Last game we managed to rush Qiang Gao into the stalker, but the instructions for the Nox Leaders were simply: aquires nearest target, attack nearest target and repeat.
    Which would result in four attacks against a character with one meager defense dice, and most likely a unconsious pilot, which as per the scenario sould be considered a very dead one.

2. Chandly

Chandly Corregidor, de toda la vida...

Enemies attack the closest, farthest or most aggro characters, but they cannot attack neutral models since they are not considered allies or enemies. Nor could a character apply positive effects on a neutral unit. Think that although I have not seen him in any mission so far (I have not read all of them either) it is possible that a neutral unit becomes an enemy instead of an ally when it is activated and in that case it would not be right if the bad guys had shot previously.
    For all purposes you can consider them part of the furniture (at least until you interact with them or they are activated in some way).

3. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

I also have been playing that neutral characters are not valid targets for enemies. I haven't looked for a specific reference, but the alternative to me is just nonsensical.
    For this specific scenario, whatever the general rule. I think it's obvious the nox have been on the shuttle and due to the console, can execute her at any time. I don't think it would make sense for them to attack her early.

4. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Agnes is not a target for the AI until the players free her.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation