1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question - Low visibility spaces

Discussion in 'General' started by MickMountain, Feb 1, 2021.

1. MickMountain

MickMountain Member

Do I overlook the definity of this keyword?

Low visibility spaces are mentioned in the rules explaining the border colors of the terrain:

▶ Red. A side marked in this color always obstructs Line of Sight, but does not prevent movement across it. Spaces surrounded by this color are Low visibility spaces.

The Visor mentions it too:
    ▶ Visor. Line of Sight traced from an Enemy with this feature is not obstructed when crossing low visibility spaces.

At the moment I assume, that a Low visibility space obstructs line of sight.
    I am not sure, if I will read this as you can not shhot through such a hex, but into it, or if the latter is not possible either without a visor of some sorts.

2. Chandly

Chandly Corregidor, de toda la vida...

You cannot draw line of sight into or through a low-visibility hexagon. At least that's how I understand it to work, although I'm relying on Aristeia's rules that I assume are very similar to Defiance's.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation