1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proxying Jazz&Billie + Assembling Zonds

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Dalae, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Dalae

Dalae New Member

Hey,

I've been checking N4 and thinking how to adapt my N3 Corregidor army, so a pair of doubts arose:

* Jazz&Billie seems a pretty useful tool, but googling i see the miniatures were only available on the Defiance kickstarter/crowdfunding/whatever. Is there any plan from Corvus Belli to release the miniatures on a separate pack? And meanwhile, is there any good/usual proxy for those? Tournament-wise and/or official games, is legal to bring a proxy for Jazz&Billie?

* I bought a box of Remote zonds and i saw the difference from assembling Stempler/Reaktion/Vertigo/Transductor is mainly (mainly) the weapon. So, in official games, the zond miniature must have the exact weapon of the type on my list? People use to magnetize the weapons of the zonds? Or are people more loose for this?

Thanks in advance.

2. herod1204

herod1204 Knight of Santiago

So long as you are using corvus Belli miniatures, proxying is absolutely fine. I personally would use the Zoe and piwell models for jazz and Billy, but you can use anything within reason. Just so long as it's not going to confuse tour opponent as you are proxying every model in your army with the same alguacile model!

If you want to.magnetise go for it, but again, it's not necessary to be completely accurate with th zonds, just so long as your opponent is clear what is what, and you talk them through it.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Hachiman Taro and Dalae like this.
  3. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

I use Laxmee from the Soldiers of Fortune Box as Jazz (same Weapon) and a spare Fast Panda as Billie (Repeater).
    Vaulting Sr. Massacre of that box is also used in my CJC/StarCo Force - to justify my purchase....

#3 kesharq, Jan 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    Dalae likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation