1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packing the defiance box

Discussion in 'General' started by Diomedes, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Diomedes

Diomedes Diomedes

Hi!

I just received my Defiance box and I am wondering how to pack it all away. They really should have included a diagram to explain! Does anyone have a system that works for them? What do I do with the minis?

2. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

That's why the collector's pledge comes with two trays of foam--the two trays of foam and the figures go in big blue box, and everything else goes in the "small" yellow box.

If you only got the core pledge, you probably need a small box to put the figures in safely.

3. Diomedes

Diomedes Diomedes

ah, that's a shame. I didn't even bother looking at the collectors pledge because it was too expensive, now I am regretting it a touch.

Minis aside, all the bits dont exactly fit that well in the box and after the critiques I have read here I am not super keen to even play it!

4. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

Below how I packed the box. Pretty straight forward. I used the plastic satchels from the minis to sort the markers. Hope this helps :)

1.jpg 2.jpg

solkan likes this.
  5. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

Plano stowaway boxes, like board gamers use, are the best solution if you don’t mind having an extra container. It’s doesn’t have to be a Plano per se. There are similar boxes by other brands.

You should play the game, at least twice. Make up your own mind rather than relying on critiques from strangers on the internet... hmmm, that’s good advice in many other contexts as well.

6. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

i posted my layout and thoughts on the main thread

7. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

for the CE box (note it also has my CA wildfire models as well)
    hope that helps

8. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

I find that the box is extremely annoying because the slots and compartments seem like things should fit nicely, but it's all just a jumbled mess. The token trenches are too short for the number of tokens, the card slots are too big, etc.
    I'm going to pick up some foam core and make my own insert.

9. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

The card slots are perfect when the cards are sleeved.

Vocenoctum likes this.
  10. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

As Nuada said, the card slots are for sleeved cards, so spacing is odd if they're not sleeved. Really needed dividers I think.
    Also the tokens fit if you don't add the extra tokens that were separate, I don't use them since there's no way to like... look at them.

What does work good for tokens and dice and stuff, is a CB Operation box, the older ones like Coldfront/Icestorm/Redveil. Nice open top box, lots of little compartments.
    I use the Starmada box for my AltarQuest stuff too.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation