1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Sleeper Agent" paint scheme Nomads?

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Zmaj, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Zmaj

Zmaj Active Member

For a while I was wondering about a paint scheme for Nomads (or probably just making an excuse not to start painting ^^') and came up with an idea of bunch of sleeper agents in civilian clothes putting on their armours and equipment: clothes would in different colours, maybe some different paterns like tartan and Hawaian shirt style here and there, and armours and other equipment would be in more or less uniform colour (probably gray metallic for armours). I'm not sure about camo units, they would probably be in their camo suits, so that's one problem less. There's bunch of units with trenchcoats which seem to be nice for this (maybe paint those in different browns).

Has anyone tried this? Any tips? How to make them all different but still not to make them pop out one from the other too much and looking like Power Rangers?

jherazob likes this.
  2. Bors

Bors Beltalowda Nomad

I had similar idea for Corregidor unit. But based on concept, that they are wearing "civilian" space suits, because they are Zero-G workers, mechanics and similar. So My idea was tu use "civilian" colors, maybe with some company markings (like PuEr space suits Holdens crew wears in The Expanse) and a lot of small "personal items" like hats, caps, backpacks, and so on... On it they wear unified military armors and webbings.
    That will make them look like "space militia" or something. My idea? Us a lot of colors, patches, company symbols... suits should look like bikers lether jackets - a little warn, with cracks and sights of use.
    But I play Bakunin and Tunguska, so for now it's just an idea. :sunglasses:

#2 Bors, Jan 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  3. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

I did this with my Hassassin Bahram Forces. Armor colour is green, Belts, holsters and backpacks are black, every other cloth like jackets or trousers is in a different color. I do use a lot proxies with my HB to strengthen the ragtag civilian look.

Bors likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation