1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for list ideas

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by ddobberstine, Jan 19, 2021.

1. ddobberstine

ddobberstine New Member

There is a league starting soon that has the following missions; Panic Room, Firefight, Power Pack, Supremacy, Supplies.

I wanted to give either Bakunin or Corregidor a try for it but so far only has these two lists bak.PNG corr.PNG

What changes to these two would be good as well as a list to pair with each of them for the missions?

2. MattB89

MattB89 Well-Known Member

The first list looks okay, though I would swap the Uberfall and Sin Eater around so you can do an attack run with the Uberfall and when the Sin Eater gets killed it does not hurt your main combat group order-wise.

You don't really need a daktari when you are running Avicenna so I would drop her, and upgrade your LT to a Custodier or spend the point elsewhere. A Multi-Rifle Moira is a super obvious LT.

ddobberstine likes this.
  3. ddobberstine

ddobberstine New Member

Thanks for the advice. I originally had the daktari in there with the palbot to heal the sin eater if he went down, but after playing a game earlier with the list I like your idea of switching the groups to give Uberfall more orders when needed and the sin eater near went down in my game. I updated it to the one below and also switch the blitz riot to the boarding -6tinbot to give my core some protection. bak2.PNG

4. theomc

theomc Well-Known Member

Maybe move Jag in G1 to G2 and move EVAder G2->G1, switch to the BSG/Engineer and duo with Gecko to move up the field and either repair the Gecko or provide close range support. Then upgrade at least one Jag to ADHL (maybe keep other for smoke cover). They probably won't be doing much in the active turn (other than smoke) and the threat of getting glued by an ARO can be a nice deterrent...

ddobberstine likes this.
  5. ddobberstine

ddobberstine New Member

With the 3 points left over from doing that and the drop in SWC would you then suggest a HMG Mobile in the second group to replace the -6tinbot or just take a warcor and forgo another heavy weapon? Or even switch it to the Hacker with the -6tinbot

6. theomc

theomc Well-Known Member

I thought about this last night too. Yeah, with the lost of the EVAder spitfire, adding the MB HMG would be a good trade. Loss of tinbot isn't great, but with Jazz there to counter hackers, I don't think it's terrible... The MB becomes the focus the link, which isn't a bad thing at all...

The other option would be to switch the MB Lt. in G1 to a Multi-rifle. This would let you utilize your Lt. more (who is a tough nut) without having to risk sending them into shotgun ranges...

ddobberstine likes this.
  7. ddobberstine

ddobberstine New Member

Thanks, I'll try out both versions and see which one ends up working better then.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation