1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QR code rules Billboards

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by MattB89, Jan 8, 2021.

1. MattB89

MattB89 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, so I often have trouble finding rules online in a PDF/document during games at the local store so I thought it would be great to be able to have some reference charts handy on the table to check rules/results. Enter QR codes! I have been working on a project to create some images that depict certain rules in Infinity that have embedded QR codes, meaning all you need to do is turn on your cellphone camera and scan the code and you will be redirected to the correct rules page/reference chart on the Infinity Wiki website.

These images can be printed out and used for terrain billboards or posters for your scenery.

So far I have mostly done the quick reference charts such as: Metachemistry, Booty, Orders, Fireteams and Martial Arts.

I have attached the document with the created images for all to use. Let me know what you think, and if there are any more that I can create.

Booty:
    Booty QR advert.jpg

Fireteams:
    Fireteam QR Advert.jpg
    Martial Arts:
    Martial Arts QR Advert - Failed.jpg

Metachemistry:
    Metachemistry QR Advert.jpg

Orders & AROs:
    Orders QR advert.jpg

unclesrouge, Xeurian, Willen and 2 others like this.
  2. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

3. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

This is a cool idea!!!

4. evilmonkey

evilmonkey That man over there

That’s pretty clever. Thought about doing some linking to various hacking rules as some people have trouble with those.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation