1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Non Merc NA2 Armies

Discussion in 'General' started by Imperator Wolf, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Imperator Wolf

As the title suggests, could there be other non mercenary NA2 armies like the JSA? It could be used for smaller powers, such as other nations on Earth, that lack the size to have multiple sectorials.

2. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

I think that there's definitely the possibility, but I doubt any are currently planned. NA2 is just kind of the catch all category for things which don't fit under others.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I like the idea a lot but don't think it's doable for the moment. There's already so much!

A little off topic: Personally I feel NA2 forces in some way, should be able to declare themselves for certain factions in campaigns other than NA2. Meaning for instance. A Dashat company declares it's working for Yu Jing in a campaign. Or White Company for Aleph, etc. Some like JSA, would only be able to for themselves.

4. AssaultUnicorn

AssaultUnicorn KTS is the best unit

We did that in a couple of custom narrative campaigns, actually, and in there NA2 could choose who they work for.

Space Ranger likes this.
  5. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

I would love to see an independant merc company that doesn't go into the usual Private Military Corp scheme, kinda like Druze a bit but even more developped into the shady business field, with skirmishers, hacking and other camo game.

To me that's one of the problem of armies like the JSA (or even Spiral Corps to some extend): they shouldn't be NA2 at all but their own faction, since they can't fit the merc/non-aligned narrative at all (plus they are even as well developped as Tohaa or O-12, the later having their own full faction with -useless- sectorials). That's also very limitating them in further lore development unless you give them their independance, which then makes the NA2 label very unfitting and inappropriate.

Space Ranger likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation