1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CANADIAN DEFIANCE?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omen, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Omen

Omen Active Member

Has anyone in Canada received a tracking code or their copy of defiance.?? I have only gotten my mailing address confirmation.

2. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

from 4 days ago on the QML post on facebook:
    "Tough to tell with the holiday approaching but they're on the current caravan being arranged today, which takes about a week to get up to Ontario."
    So probably assume if it gets to Canada middle of this week it'll get moving next week? Not sure if the sled dogs still run during Christmas. :)

RolandTHTG likes this.
  3. Law Dawg

Law Dawg Well-Known Member

I'm on the west coast and I only got the address confirmation, no tracking number yet.

4. Omen

Omen Active Member

At Christmas we use reindeer to pull the sleds... give the dogs a break.. 1 week of the year...

Vocenoctum and RolandTHTG like this.
  5. Law Dawg

Got this in my email today:
    "Your order was prepared via International Ground Direct Distribution and is currently in transit to a FedEx sorting facility in Woodbridge, ON. Your tracking details will not begin to show movement until processed in this facility in 3-5 business days."

I figure it will be at least 3-4 weeks until it reaches the west coast.

6. Omen

Omen Active Member

got my email earlier today Woodbridge is about an hours drive from my place hope its gonna make it before Christmas.

7. Omen

Omen Active Member

so much for Christmas. package hasn't moved yet.. dont think its gonna arrive anytime soon.

Should have used the dog sleds,,, dang lazy reindeer.

8. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

Rudolph was probably elsewhere so they couldn't make it through the dark.

Or, more likely, the Mounties have pulled the trains over to make sure they got their taxes. :)

Omen likes this.
  9. Omen

Omen Active Member

Well Togo (<— famous sled dog ) and the boys came through ....my sons defiance showed up today! Side note, today is his birthday ... so thanks CB for the perfectly timed release.

10. Rich.P.L

Rich.P.L New Member

Two of my buddies & myself got our copies this morning as well. The only issue I have is that one of the Calibans is missing an arm but I'm going to send a message to mispack right away.

11. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

Lol. They --reindeer -- are also called caribou in Canada ( and in the USA, too). And they are edible. I can easily picture a bunch of tuque wearing McKenzies blasting away into the night's sky at Santa's sleigh in the hopes of an easy meal, and some nice gifts. Rudolph roast served with a side of poutine and that skunky beer Canadians drink, Moose Piss Ale, eh? Mmm, and a few Horton's donuts for desert. Haute Cuisine a la Canadienne. Sorry little Timmy no presents for you this year. The Trailer Park Boys waylaid Santa.

Here's to hoping that there are a minimum of mispacks in the packages still awaiting delivery.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  12. Omen

Omen Active Member

You forgot the side of back bacon!

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  13. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

Bacon and venison? My, but you Canucks are a greedy bunch. No wonder y'all are so fat... oh wait. That's us Americans. Hmmm. This is not going as planned at all. >:|

In the interest of fairness, Instead of the Molson/Labatts/Moosehead swill, try trois pistoles or la fin du monde or even Maudite from Unibroue brewery. Will not disappoint. Elk venison is better than Caribou venison, FWIW. No idea about moose, but I am willing to eat one.

Enjoy the game with your son.

Omen likes this.
  14. Law Dawg

Got my copy yesterday. Yay! A quick look through the contents seemed to show everything present. Will start assembling the minis this weekend.

Vocenoctum likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation