1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vido Gams!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by maru, Dec 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. maru

maru Well-Known Member

nothing wrong with a hard and dirty Wang ;)

Spitfire_TheCat and jherazob like this.
  2. maru

maru Well-Known Member

so ther was an ubi soft conference
    and ...
    ther is a aSSASIN cREAD vallahia game thats looks like discount Witcher 3 .. with clunky fighting system
    a Watch Hogs 3 .. again looking like part 2 it will be a ubi open world exploitacion in afride as thry tend to get poor story
    a mobile games ..
    a cyber pink arena shooter a Hyper Scape .. and it looka like all ubi games battle royale - seasons , micro transactions and so on - hard passssss
    Far cry 6 - nice intro but nothing to c from the game
    \
    and ther was Devolver digital crazy ass confrence ans some new games
    Game play of Salad Warior 3 - yup im in i love 1 and 3 and old from 90
    Weird West - well it looks nothing like Ubi game and it is caind of interesting
    Serioius sam 4 - i dont know loks lke Serious sam game and i mean looks dated
    Blight bound - may ba a hell of fun as co op dungeon crawler with heavly inspired art
    Carrion - we know this one it should be good
    Fall Guys - this looks like Takeshi castle the game ;)
    and Oliju sdfadfsadfaw - something like this um it is story based platformer with interesting gimick
    so basicly immore interestid in Digital Devilver games then in Ubi ..

3. maru

maru Well-Known Member

4. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

I'm still playing my way through Human Revolution.
    Nailed ALL of the sidequests so far and maximised the loot. Onto Hengsha, part deux.

Dragonstriker likes this.
  5. chromedog

Just finished all four endings for DE:HR.
    It's only taken me the better part of a month. Quite a few restarts, though, when I realised which approaches worked better for the main sections.

6. maru

maru Well-Known Member

and for free on GoG Warhammster 40k rites of war - like 24 h more

jherazob likes this.
  7. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

Anyone else get Rites of War and encounter a little bug in later missions? I think it's the third mission, but the map doesn't seem to render properly. It's either a blank black section with ghost units or a chunk of the previous map. Windows 10.

8. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Damn this looks preaty

get your wang ready for action !

Spitfire_TheCat likes this.
  9. chromedog

Picked up Deus Ex:Mankind Divided on steam sale for $5AUD.
    (the day before, it was selling for $45AUD). Score.

csjarrat likes this.
  10. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

that deus ex was pretty decent.

anyone here make video games as a hobby? ive recently started and have been enjoying myself

11. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Picked it up after reading your post, less than 3 quid! Great result

chromedog likes this.
  12. chromedog

The cops in MD are pretty much O-12. Very similar armour and the exosuits are mint, too.

csjarrat likes this.
  13. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Serious Sam First Encounter for free on GoG for next 39 h :)

csjarrat likes this.
  14. Ashen_Seeker

Ashen_Seeker Well-Known Member

Just finished playing CoD:MW3....for the third time....

.....really liked the uniform of the russians in the France missions, though......
    ......it's decided! Now I know how to paint my TAK!

Golem2God likes this.
  15. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

The Shadowrun vidya games are free on the Epic Game Store.
    Granted, the store is trash, but if mr Fortnite Money wants to gift me those games I'm not going to complain.

Golem2God likes this.
  16. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

Well, guys...

Elite Dangerous free on Epic Store

Golem2God likes this.
  17. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Soo... no one commenting anything about Cyberpunk 2077? I just finished with all but the secret ending and the "basic default" (can't do either without a total rerun of the game, which I'll do once I finished the side gigs and missions), and my veredict is short, for the PC version at least:

Great game, excelent inmersion, love how they implemented Johnny and his Never Fade Away story (that flashback is in CP2020's book as an example game, but narrated, and without the crunch in RED) and how he shows around. Great main cast, great quests and music for the scripted events.

The bad: technical difficulties, and having to play in very low settings... even so, the one-on-one moments have enough detail for me to not care, and the bugs I've encountered were mostly irrelevant.

I did found one persistent bug, when you are talking with an "important" NPC and get out, the game might become locked in "conversation mode", but it can be taken out of that by starting another "important" dialogue with another.
    Also, for PC, there is a mod in Nexusmods to enable the console, but for now only the teleport really solves problems (lots of commands still undiscovered, and the easy part of finding the items' names is mostly done).

Xeurian, RAF, Golem2God and 1 other person like this.
  18. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

It's like everybody does. But maybe they get exhausted on their way here. Or maybe most of them are too busy playing the game right now :P

19. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

That does seem to be the most likely explanation.

xagroth and Xeurian like this.
  20. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Finished with most achievements (can't die, unless from one shots like falling damage the cyberware can't or won't heal you from..., need to rerun the game for the last ending achievement) as of last week (started a new game to see how it changes...) and... well...

- First game I played as a Nomad. Nearly an hour of introduction, action, etc... before the "video montage". Second I roled a Streetkid for about 15 minutes of intro with no action and a few dialogues... (gimme back my Nomad!!!)

- Replayability severely limited, since about 90% of the game's value rests on the main quest and the main "secondary" quests (those with their own achievements, which includes the Breathtaking achievement)... 120 "quests" that takes more time to reach than to solve (get there at a certain time frame, kill 3-6 goons, grab a box, NCPD is happy. Repeat 120 times for the 100% quest competion in the zone...) and several repetitive Fixer-issued gigs (rescue, sabotage, steal, kill) are just time killers with little value...

- AI is... bad. Really bad. Not only regarding pedestrians and cars, but combats as well. Enemies go for cover, but that's it. Resolving quests using Stealth to avoid killing is actually harmful on the long run (much less XP and Street Reputation, much less loot/reward), and Stealth-killing is a walk on the park (I fear more the CCTV cameras than the NPC guards...).

- Crafting is broken, as in badly designed and implemented. You can dissassemble refreshments into components more expensive than the refreshment those came from, and can craft certain items that will give you better components than the ones you used to craft it (and then you can add the perks...).

- Weapons are also badly designed. First, Tech Weapons firing through walls (coupled with bad & limited AI, and the most basic quickhack "ping"...); and second, damage values... Some Iconic weapons are absolute beasts, while others not only are you unable to improve, but a regular crafting leaves them exceedingly behind in terms of performance (the most egregious example, for me, is the Mallorian Arms... sure, it has a fire attack that one-shots in melee everything but bosses unless you play on the hardest difficulty setting, but it's not registered as a revolver, nor can you make the bullets ricochet despite being a Power pistol and you having the two implants for that...).

- The game does not make a difference, plot-wise, between lethal and nonlethal ammo. Mechanically, the missions that demand you to grab alive someone let you do so with lethal ammo (but certain conversations point to you having killed the target... despite being still moving and rolling in the floor), and when you do so against regular enemies certain nonlethal ammo means one-shotting almost anything.

- Lots of things that could have extended the game are absent: no vehicle personalization, no character modification after the creation at the start, clothes can't be transmogrified (not that it matters, in the end you look for Legendary armor with 2 [glasses]-3-4 [coat] slots, capping at 200 armor without mods), Weapons can't be visually modified (despite being various models), etc...

- Gear is severely limited, for a game that boasted FIVE gear-devoted supplements (Chromebooks 1-4 and Maximun Metal) in its tabletop variant (CP2020). In the end I managed to cheat-spawn (with the Console-enabling mod from Nexus Mods) some extra weapon mods and Cybergear, but those are merely described without actual code (a 15-secs optical camo skin implant, a mod that allows you to use a smart weapon without the smart implant, things like that). Also, there's an extremely limited amount of implants for certain slots.

On the bright side, if you want to play Cyberpunk 2077 as a traditional RPG on a table with friends, dice and paper... you can with ease, grabbing the Cyberpunk RED corebook (it's situated on 2045, but fear not) and the CP2020 adventures... Aside from the Eurotout, Land of the Free campaign, and the two Stormfront books (the 4th Corporate War books, that culminated with Johnny's first ingame flashback), you can play all the CP2020 adventures in Night City with minimal adaptation (in fact, the city is mostly in the same state than in 2020, just bigger. Red's timeframe in 2045 is more like the Fallout games, however).
    Also, the hacking rules for CPRed are much better and simple than in CP2020, and the weapons shoplist has been extremely simplified (by weapons by type, with the Arbiter adding or removing certain modifiers; you can still use the Chromebooks for the names and brands). The only strange changes I saw were the adding of two new attributes (Reflexes has been taken out from melee combat and dodge, that's taken by Dexterity. And Cool is now like Charisma, while all the cold-blood, grit, will, etc... are within Willpower's purview), and the dissapearance of multiactions for non-hackers (Netrunners have 1-3 actions to perform in the cyberspace per "meatspace" action), with the Kerenzikov and Sandevistan implants giving only bonus to initiative (2+ and +3, respectively... and Sandevistan not only takes one turn to engage, it lasts for 20 actions -1 minute- and then has an hour of cooldown).

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation