1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buildings with Interiors

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by natetehaggresar, Dec 10, 2020.

1. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

My pizza cutter has a metal blade, about 3" across. V edged blade. So cuts and pushes aside. Works fine on dough or pastry. Not so good on anything that pushes back.

I've got MarcC's old templates from a previous Infinity forum on my computer. Going to make a few out of 2mm and/or 3mm foamed pvc board. Just for the hell of it.
    (Amongst other things, in a "previous life", I was an FX props and modelmaker, so I've got the skills. Sometimes I even do a half-decent job. :D )

jherazob and Koin-Koin like this.
  2. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Back to the topic of buildings with interiors, Sally 4th has a modular system for XX Century buildings (Casablanca movie to modern malls, so Haqq and Ariadna) with accesories, also a steamer boat and a subway with escalators; and 4Ground has modern and scifi. All them are a bit blocky, as they are designed to work with other parts, sometimes fully modular. Maybe something useful in their big collections.

Biomckill likes this.
  3. Antenociti

Antenociti Well-Known Member

You don't have to go to the trouble of building your own, necessarily. We do quite a number of buildings with playable interiors. Basically, every building we do has hinged doors and a removable roof, so that you can actually place models inside. They also prepainted. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Most of the interiors of the buildings are open areas, with a few internal walls and doors. Some of our more recent buildings (Suburban Office 1 and 2, Archaica Schola, the Neo-Tiki Bundle etc.) have 'Upgrade Packs' that transform the more basic building inside, covering the walls and adding extra colourful details.

[​IMG]

'Stylish' would probably be subjective and tastes vary from person to person, but if you like the look of them, you can find all of our MDF products here: https://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/product-category/dfi/infinity-mdf/

4. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

There's a UK website that's showing a few buildings in MDF from 'the colour forge terrain' including a sci-fi bar, and alpha through delta buildings. Might be worth a quick google.

5. Ashtroboy

Ashtroboy Well-Known Member

Can you mention what website this is?

6. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

Honestly I've no idea, didn't want to break any site rules. But if you google search for the text in singles quotes it shouldn't be hard to find.

Ashtroboy likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation