1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Booster pack : repack vs new sculpt

Discussion in 'News' started by Arkhos94, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

After seeing some pictures of the Pano and Yu-Jing booster pack, it seems some booster pack will be made of new sculpt (AC/O-12) while other will be only repack

Is there any chance Corvus Belli would communicate which is which when release are made ?

Am I the only one who would like that ?

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I think the three PanO models are "repack"... One from the Beyond Icestorm (the sword one), the new crocman, and the Akali from Acon.

The EC ones look like Defiance "translations".

3. Willen

Willen Well-Known Member

Yeah... I don´t really care, to answer your question. If you have the models you know it is a repack. If you don´t, why do you care if you are going to buy them?

YuJing and PanO models are repacks of the very nice digital models of the last years, O12 and CA needed to receive new models due to the Wildfire release of O12 and Shas (re-release).

Dragonstriker and chromedog like this.
  4. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I own roughly 1100 infinity models, it's tiny bit hard to remember everyone of them

miguelbarbo84 likes this.
  5. bladerunner_35

bladerunner_35 Well-Known Member

At that point, does it even matter?

6. overread

overread New Member

The Human Sphere website lists a lot of the models in the range and shows the old, limited and current sculpts on sale at the bottom of unit profiles. It's not fully up to date with everything, but its pretty accurate and at least a decent general resource that might help you keep track of things

https://human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

RAF likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation