1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toughest missions and opponent faction for Tunguska?

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by AngryGorilla, Dec 11, 2020.

1. AngryGorilla

AngryGorilla Member

Hi everyone,

Returning player and I'm debating between White Banner and Tunguska. I really like the White Banner models, but I also really like Tunguska's infowar capabilities and general shenanigans. Help me make a decision by helping me understand what Tunguska struggles against. What are our worst missions and opponents, and why?

Thanks in advance!

2. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

I played Tunguska extensivly in N3, I haven't had the chance to play them in N4 b/c covid.

In my experience Tunguska can really be put on the back foot by being forced to go second, and having a powerful rambo scalpel out key pieces. It's worse with more orders to fuel it.

N4 has done some things to mitigate this, puppets are arguably better road blocks now then they used to be as the puppet master is slightly less vulnerable, cheer killers provide relatively expendible direct templates/corner guards/a degree of CC competence.

The Tunguska list has also gained more flexibily, for example Interventors can now join securitates so if you were planning on a defensive link, you have fewer bodies you need to buy to fill it/or have additional spares to refill casualties. The defensive link also got stronger with the redonk grenzer marksman if you go that route.

The order cap also helped to reduce the potential initial order disparity as tunguska tend(ed/s) to be a elitish faction with fewer orders.

Edit, and worse mission honestly to a degree is transmission matrix IMO. Tunguska is so hacking heavy, and full of hackable things, you can't really avoid the hacking game. A little bit of bad luck or going second and having a Scylla or Anathematic remove key hacking defenses can super ruin your day.

#2 natetehaggresar, Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation