1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N4 Battle Report - Mindwipe (ITS12) - Tunguska vs. O-12

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by OrphanOfToast, Nov 22, 2020.

1. OrphanOfToast

OrphanOfToast Heated Bread

ITS12 is finally here! Nimlothaule and I decided to try out one of the new missions that caught our eye: mindwipe! It seemed like a really unique and fun spin on looting and sabotaging and I have a Tunguska army just waiting to see play, so why not?

Lists
    I brought some of my favorite looking units in Tunguska, while Nimlothaule brought a hacking heavy list with a focus on raining down death from the skies.
    [​IMG]

Tunguska - Tung & Cheek - 300pt, 5.5SWC

Group One - 9 Regular | 1 Irregular

SECURITATE | CORE | MULTI Sniper Rifle | 20pt, 1.5SWC

SECURITATE | CORE | Heavy Machine Gun | 21pt, 1SWC

SECURITATE | CORE | Combi Rifle | 13pt, 0SWC

SECURITATE | CORE | Combi Rifle | 13pt, 0SWC

INTERVENTOR (Hacker, Lieutenant) | CORE | Hacking Device Plus, FastPanda, Combi Rifle | 26pt, 0.5SWC

HOLLOW MEN (Hacker, Firewall -3) | HARIS | UBERHACKER | Hacking Device, Combi Rifle, Chain-Colt | 34pt, 0.5SWC

KRIZA BORAC | HARIS | Heavy Machine Gun | 54pt, 1.5SWC

PERSEUS FTO | HARIS | Breaker Combi Rifle (+1DAM), Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades, Heavy Pistol (+1B) | 32pt, 0SWC

PUPPET MASTERS (Minelayer) | Submachine Gun, Shock Mines | 14pt, 0.5SWC

RAOUL SPECTOR (Combat Jump, Parachutist) | Boarding Shotgun, Drop Bears, E/M CCW, DA CCW | 33pt, 0SWC

Group Two - 2 Regular

CLOCKMAKER | Combi Rifle, D-Charges | 18pt, 0SWC

HECKLER (Hacker) | Killer Hacker Device, Combi Rifle, Cybermines, Assault Pistol | 22pt, 0SWC

As always, feel free to check out my list analysis for a more in depth look into what I was trying to do with this list.
    [​IMG]

O-12 - Mindwipe Experimental - 300pt, 2SWC

Group One - 8 Regular | 2 Impetuous

CYBERGHOSTS (Hacker) | UBERHACKER | Hacking Device Plus, Combi Rifle, Pitcher | 21pt, 0.5SWC

KAPPA (Hacker) | Hacking Device, Submachine Gun | 12pt, 0.5SWC

GANGBUSTER (Hacker, Minelayer) | Killer Hacking Device, Madtraps, Submachine Gun | 22pt, 0SWC

GANGBUSTER (Hacker, Minelayer) | Killer Hacking Device, Madtraps, Submachine Gun | 22pt, 0SWC

VARANGIAN | Submachine Gun, Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades | 12pt, 0SWC

LIANG KAI | Chain Rifle, Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse | 21pt, 0SWC

FUZZBOT | Minesweeper, Repeater | 8pt, 0SWC

DELTA (Hacker) | Killer Hacking Device, Combi Rifle, Light Riotstopper, D-Charges | 28pt, 0SWC

Group Two - 7 Regular | 1 Impetuous

SALADIN (Lieutenant (+1 Command Token)) | Combi Rifle, Nanopulser (+1B) | 34pt, 0SWC

CHO (Chain of Command) | Combi Rifle, Nanopulser | 20pt, 0SWC

OKO | Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse | 16pt, 0SWC

FUZZBOT (Hacker) | EVO Hacking Device | 15pt, 0.5SWC

MILLICENT | Missile Launcher | 17pt, 1.5SWC

VARANGIAN | Boarding SHotgun, Smoke Grenades | 16pt, 0SWC

CRUSHER (Combat Jump, Parachutist) | Boarding Shotgun, Panzerfauster, D-Charges | 36pt, 0SWC
    [​IMG]
    Check out the full battle report here: https://diceystrategies.com/f/battle-report---n4---mindwipe-its12

General review of new mission: I love it. Lots of things to do, a real reason to bring actual hackers and a surprising amount of balance when it comes to when you can score and not knowing which server has the AI. Makes for a fun back and forth throughout the game since you can't destroy servers on the first game round. 9/10- Took away a point because I couldn't make Mary my uberhacker!

Croepoek, Nimlothautle and Hey Yella like this.
  2. Nimlothautle

Nimlothautle Well-Known Member

Up to this point @OrphanOfToast have been playing infinity as if Repeaters extended a hackers ZoC of control, but this is incorrect. There is a point in the game where he decides to tank some hacking to dodge his uberhacker out of a mad trap attack. Now that I am grieved by a loss to him, I've decided to post my revenge to the rules forums:

https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/does-boost-make-a-dodge-aro-legal.38638/

(We do actually think this is an interesting rules question)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation