1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Proxies

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Cannon Fodder, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

That is something I'd use Securitates for as well.
    I personally just use Fusiliers as an universal proxy for similar Line Troops in other factions. If you spent the money on grabbing enough of Fusiliers/Zhanshies then repurposeing to represent other similar units is a good use of that money.

2. JordanJoestar

JordanJoestar Member

I use Bolts for just about everything since I've got like 9 of them and they're gorgeous. Mainly Order Sergeants (would recommend, they look great in a link with knights), Fusiliers in Vird and Swf, Bagh-mari, and the odd Merc unit if I'm feeling spicy. Now that Bolts are great I actually have a reason to use them as bolts.

I intend to phase out the morat units I use whenever I play CA/Onyx with Shasvastii proxies once Defiance stuff comes in. Mainly Gwailos as Suryats, Jayths as Datrazi, and Cadmus as Rasyats, all shas units I either don't or cant use in Vanilla. May try calibans as rodoks in Onyx but that might be too much of a stretch.
    Don't get me wrong, Morats look great and all but I think they look better in their own sectorial. The hyper buff gorilla men just look out of place next to all the crooked legged bug robots and monsters.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Ravness

Ravness Member

Working on a project along these lines right now. Been buying minis from other factions to proxy over into JSA(I already have most everything for JSA already but wanted a "sub" set of proxied models to represent a group of people who defected into JSA from other factions). This project started from me nabbing the Zhanshis from the redveil/kaldstorm starters to use in my JSA, and I've been picking up some others as well. So far:

Zhanshis from Redveil/Kaldstorm=Keisotsu
    Anaconda=Still is an Anaconda but being done in a JSA paint scheme
    Anaconda Pilot=being repurposed to a Tokusetsu Kohei
    O-yori Pilot(kickstarter version)=picked this one up to be the actual pilot for the Anaconda
    Penthislea=Aragoto
    Mymridon Hacker(from steel phalanx starter)=Aragoto dismounted
    Debating on getting a 3d printed drop ship for this squad so I can do a small diorama for them.
    *Edit* Decided to pick up a Saladin and use my extra Musashi model to proxy two Kempeis for this team to bring the point cost to a flat 200 to deploy them all together. It's not a balanced/competitive setup by any means, but was never meant to be I suppose either, was just more for the theme.

Then for proxies I actually use for my legit factions.
    Dactyls Engineer-replaces Bakunin Clockmaker
    Hunzakut-proxies Druze Shock troop(I got the druze hacker and needed a second one to pair with her)
    Chandra Spec Op-Aragoto Dismounted
    Asura Multirifle(from aleph starter)-Kuroshi rider dismounted
    Senor Massacre=replaces Bran de Castro
    Zhanying Imperial Agent Hakcer-proxies authorized bounty hunter with sniper rifle
    Taureg(from redveil)=proxies ghulam with sniper rifle

Think that's about everything I use proxies for. And yes...I buy entire starter sets just to use one mini(then give the rest of the minis to my brother, lol).

#23 Ravness, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation